Trusted Contributor

th05LHJRY8.jpg

thLZNDVQLQ.jpg

th9QMI3V23.jpg

thSIA1JSLP.jpg

Honored Contributor

Not my cup of tea, they indeed are unique.

Honored Contributor

The only one I DON'T like is the upside down tree. I like whimsical and different but right side up.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Unique Christmas Trees

[ Edited ]

thXOY3IULM.jpgthBKX9LM81.jpg

thZMY3ENP3.jpg

Honored Contributor

I don’t really love any of them. I could probably tolerate the second one that has yellow, green, blue, pink, and red. The tree with the elves sticking out might be fun for a family room. I like my traditional boring green tree with assorted ornaments and red bead garland. 

Respected Contributor

Well I really don't like the upside down one, but whatever makes one happy and feel good works.

Trusted Contributor

Some are okay, to look at, (except the upside-down one), but I'll stick with something much more traditional.

Trusted Contributor

I like number 2, 5 and seven.

Honored Contributor

The upside down tree made me gag, to silly.  The others are nice, everyone has their own style when it comes to Christmas trees and I really enjoy seeing how others do theirs.  I lke the white tree, that one reminds me of the tree we have in our dining room.  It's white with red and gold ornaments and tiny white lights.  

Honored Contributor

growing up my neighbors had a "upside down tree " that hung in the front picture window.  I remember it was silver with metallic color balls ... I never understood why they did it but it was truly something to look at!

And she was a baker like no one I knew.  I enjoyed going to her house as a little girl in early November & learning & watching her made hundreds of spritz, cut out, danish specialty cookies & more.  I think I got my love of baking from her.  My mother was not a baker.  My brother & I would count the days til she'd come over with a beautiful tray of homemade cookies!