Honored Contributor

@lucymo

HI LUCY!  Thank you for sharing!

Yes I certainly DO like those angels......by the photo it looks like I might have a couple of spaces I could fit them in that would work for me.....of course I'd have to see the price and get more details on dimensions too...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo

HI LUCY!  Thank you for sharing!

Yes I certainly DO like those angels......by the photo it looks like I might have a couple of spaces I could fit them in that would work for me.....of course I'd have to see the price and get more details on dimensions too...

@Spurt  Hi Spurt, I'm sure I could squeeze them in somewhere.  I looked at the hurricane and it is 12 3/4 " tall plus it's on a riser.  We can't really see the end of the angel's wing so I'm thinking they will be at least 10" and maybe more depending on how high the wings are. We'll all keep our eyes open for Valerie's shows and let each other know if we learn something.

Honored Contributor

Re: Trumpeting Angels.

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

@lucymo-

I saw these too last night as they were signing off of the show and thought they are pretty.

How did you find the picture?

I'm not sure about that color.

I googled Valerie's trumpeting angels and a qvc picture came up from 2011 with 2 very pretty antiqued gold angels with trumpets.

That would be neat if she had those again.(H192501)

I'm going to watch the price and size because there are so many angels you can find all around in stores too, so if its too much plus shipping, no.

@on the bay  Hi on the bay, I copied the picture from Valerie's sneak peek on FB.  I posted it because I wondered if people just surfed on past because some of the hurricanes looked more prominent than the angels in the picture. 

I have the trumpeting angels, H192501, and I still use them.  I rubbed some gold leaf on areas that were quite dark and dull when I got them years ago.

Those of us who are interested will keep an eye out for the presentation. I can't tell if the color is champagne or ivory either.  We'll have to learn more about them but I love the elegant simple style of them in the picture.

Honored Contributor

I saw these on the FB preview, and was hoping they would be presented this weekend. 

I don't usually do angels, but I like these. Was sorry that they weren't show this time around. 

Respected Contributor

Pretty angels. I don't collect or display angels otherwise I would get these when she comes back next visit. I have a few angel ornaments I have received as gifts over the years. 

Super Contributor

Did I miss these?  Did Valerie ever present them this month?

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I saw these on the FB preview, and was hoping they would be presented this weekend. 

I don't usually do angels, but I like these. Was sorry that they weren't show this time around. 

@Mominohio  Valerie said her show in the evening of July 31 will be all new, so maybe they will show up then, have to show up in one of her shows that day.

Super Contributor

Thank you, Mousiegirl!