Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

Beautiful but no more MG for me if this is MG. I just broke a MG pumpkin of Valerie's today. I barely touched it and it fell apart! 

@BabyYoda  I was putting batteries in one of Valerie's set of three tall pedestals and stuck my finger through the glass.  It is so thin it's ridiculous.  I bumped two pieces of it together just a bit and broke a hole in one of them.  Soon I won't have anymore.  If it breaks, it's so thin the edge is like a razor blade.  Sorry about your pumpkin too.

The white trees aren't MG though.  I think ceramic.

Occasional Contributor

I just checked, and they are sold out.  Hopefully they will get more in as I, too, wanted one.

Trusted Contributor

@Kevinsmom wrote:

I just checked, and they are sold out.  Hopefully they will get more in as I, too, wanted one.

Put it on waitlist.  They will email you when it is available again.  There's very few things I see that don't come around again.  I usually don't buy them, but have the chance if I want to. 

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

Beautiful but no more MG for me if this is MG. I just broke a MG pumpkin of Valerie's today. I barely touched it and it fell apart! 

@BabyYoda  I was putting batteries in one of Valerie's set of three tall pedestals and stuck my finger through the glass.  It is so thin it's ridiculous.  I bumped two pieces of it together just a bit and broke a hole in one of them.  Soon I won't have anymore.  If it breaks, it's so thin the edge is like a razor blade.  Sorry about your pumpkin too.

The white trees aren't MG though.  I think ceramic.

@lucymo Yes the MG is so thin and fragile. You had the same thing happen. I threw out a candle holder last week I broke just by picking it up and now the pumpkin MG. I won't buy anymore MG - I am done! Thicker glass is the way to go.