Regular Contributor

Valerie, your pieces (little birds) still have too much glitter on them.  Whatever you have made, stop the glitter.  We want to see the piece in its natural color.  I’m constantly scrapping off the glitter.

Respected Contributor

Valerie has LOTS of items with glitter, and for me, that's what makes them so festive and special for the holidays.

Glitter galore and more!

I love sparkle!  

Valued Contributor

If only the glitter would stay on.  I find glitter in April hiding in places the vacuum missed. Valerie has nice items but I think she needs to upgrade her quality.

Respected Contributor

@Puggirl wrote:

Valerie, your pieces (little birds) still have too much glitter on them.  Whatever you have made, stop the glitter.  We want to see the piece in its natural color.  I’m constantly scrapping off the glitter.

Please do not include me in your "we". 

If I wrote this post I would say we want as much glitter as possible.  It is the holiday season and it is time to sparkle and shine.

Even when I find it months later, no big deal.  It reminds me of the wonderful holiday we celebrated. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Too Much Glitter

[ Edited ]

and so much glitter all over stores that carry holiday items.....i have to clean off my shoes before i walk into my house!  i'm one of those people who opens holiday cards over the trash in case they are covered with glitter.....my house has always been "glitter-free!"

Esteemed Contributor

Thought I'd add a few new items to my Christmas  decorating pieces . Have had to be really careful in looking at product descriptons  so as to avoid some of the glitter pieces . Although, I do think the added glitter makes the items  so cute  , however I do not like the glitter on the  clothes & upholstery  nor my Grandson who crawls around  the floor  to have it stuck on his hands .  So a few more cute items such as the mercury glass  snowmen & gingerbread would have been really nice without the glitter for me.

Esteemed Contributor

My basement floor glows in the dark..........lol

But I love it        Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I collect those two kids she brings for the different seasons with the kind of hummel faces.  The added glitter makes them all the more vintage looking to me.  Love them. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Glitter makes you happy.

Esteemed Contributor

I normally don't like glitter that comes off. Last year I ordered Valerie's slim 7' glistening tree. My granddaughter was here when it arrived and she helped fluff it outside and took it in. Very little glitter came off.

It's the prettiest tree I've ever had and I'm particular about trees. I use Valerie's beaded fruit from past years so it's for both seasons and so fast and easy! 
   This year I looked at the birds since I have others. The glitter made me change my mind.