Respected Contributor

Re: Thought I would share this Santa I saw.

@Snicks1 wrote:
Honestly, that one response is why I seldom come to these boards anymore. So much "attitude" here, across the boards.
But, thanks ladies, I thought some would enjoy seeing the Santa's.

Same here. I get so tired of the constant criticism, bullying etc. I would post and read here more but I just can't take much of it. I don't understand why some people need to make other people miserable. I appreciate it when people share things i might not always want or need these things but sometimes I do. 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw smaller Santa's by Martha Stewart in Big Lots today. They were $9.99 for small and $19.99 larger. 
They were tempting but I have enough decorations. 

Honored Contributor

@onliner wrote:

Everyone! Please continue to share, I love seeing how others decorate or their finds.  Is Dollar General the same as the Dollar Tree Store?  I don't think we have a Dollar General in the area.

@onliner, Dollar General and Dollar Tree are different stores/companies. Thanks.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Why do you feel the need to share?

@Group 5 minus 1 

really?

Maybe you need to consider another screen name, or is it supposed to be ironic?

This is the holiday forum. It's what we do. 

Honored Contributor

I love getting ideas from this forum...I hope everyone continues to share finds and opinions.

Thank You @Snicks1  for sharing..he is a great find for sure.

Honored Contributor

I mentioned, earlier, that this DG store was in a town about 30 miles from where I live. Well, today I went to both DG stores in my town (still looking for that "thing" for my brother, lol) and neither store in my town have the Santa's. Weird.
"To each their own, in all things".
Contributor

This is one beautiful Santa and what a bargain!  I have a Dollar General about 1/2 mile from me and I might just have to check it out--like I need another Santa.  But this one is different from any that I have--he's not so much Christmas--could just be a Winter Santa that you could leave out all winter.--love the gray color.  Thanks for posting--he will sell out quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1  When I saw the pic, I said "oh my gosh", mainly because of the size!   It is so cute and so big.  The price is great.  Glad you posted.