Honored Contributor

Re: Thought I would share this Santa I saw.

@Snicks1 

I enjoyed your OP.  When I saw it, my first thought was, I don’t see SNICKS that often.  Glad to see you, don’t let the mean get you

down cause...

Best Wishes.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1  Wow! No way that would be at my daughter's Dollar General. I don't have one close by. I don't buy Santas either, but your store seems more upscale.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, ladies, I'm not leaving, I just get tired of those type of comments I see often, not necessarily directed at me, lol. So tiresome. I just don't stop by very often these days, too busy and not really in a holiday frame of mind, just trying to get there.
I was surprised when I saw the Santa's in the store, it's in a really small town about 30 miles from where I live and I just stopped in there to try to find something my brother needed, thought about the ladies here who enjoy the different things we find along our way. Thanks again. I'll stop in again, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Why do you feel the need to share?

@Group 5 minus 1  .... OMG what a terrible attitude!!! .... you definitely don’t sound like “hollysunshine” to me ... I, for one, appreciate her sharing this 🙂

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Why do you feel the need to share?

@Group 5 minus 1  .... OMG what a terrible attitude!!! .... you definitely don’t sound like “hollysunshine” to me ... I, for one, appreciate her sharing this 🙂

@January121 My thoughts exactly!  Maybe it's wishful thinking Man LOL.  I appreciated @Snicks1 post too, it's great to see what others find across the country. 

Super Contributor

@Snicks1  Thanks for sharing! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1  Thank you for sharing, There's a store near me I'll stop by tomorrow!

Regular Contributor

My good friend who lives in Farmington NM commented on this Santa Clause . Her DINL and husband went to all the Dollar General in the area for all the good buys . She also made this purchase  her's has a red bag over its shoulder and it was the last one . Nice addition for a collector . I hope there are more out there . I myself would like one .

Lucky are those that were able to get this Santa .

Respected Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Honestly, that one response is why I seldom come to these boards anymore. So much "attitude" here, across the boards.
But, thanks ladies, I thought some would enjoy seeing the Santa's.

@Snicks1  Your comment is perfect....exactly the way I feel.

Thanks for sharing......the Santa made me smile. 

Super Contributor

Everyone! Please continue to share, I love seeing how others decorate or their finds.  Is Dollar General the same as the Dollar Tree Store?  I don't think we have a Dollar General in the area.