Respected Contributor

Thought I'd share my finds today

I was going to post this in the thread about the hydrangea rings, but wanted to give everyone a "heads up" if you're looking for some cute things on sale.

I ended up going to P1's site and found some really cute mini wreaths, very full and pretty on sale for 15.95.  

A few weeks ago, I ordered the Luminara TSV and wanted to put a candle ring around the bottom of it, but couldn't find much.  The hydrangea rings I got from Valerie were simply too sparse, so they will be returned, plus they do not fit on the pedestals.

When I looked at the measurements of the mini wreath, there was no measurement of the inside ring, so I wasn't sure if it would fit around the pedestal the lantern sits on.  I called and they did not have the measurement, but offered me free shipping on the wreath in the event I had to return it, I wouldn't be out the shipping.  Now that's good CS IMO.

They have some beautiful wreaths on sale and I wanted to share if anyone is looking.

Respected Contributor

Re: Thought I'd share my finds today

Thanks for the info! I need to make a trip to P1. Last time I was there I was overwhelmed by cuteness and left empty handed. Hope the new wreaths work out better than the hydrangea rings!
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Thanks for the info! I need to make a trip to P1. Last time I was there I was overwhelmed by cuteness and left empty handed. Hope the new wreaths work out better than the hydrangea rings!

@crazycockermom, you're welcome!  I'm just not sure how long the wreath sale is going on.  Maybe it would say on their website.

They have 2 mini wreaths and I got one in each color, so my total for both was around 33.00.  The 2 hydrangea rings came to almost 30.00.  These mini wreaths appear to be very full and not sparse.  Hope you're able to take a look.  Thanks for your post.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1

Thanks for the info!

LOVE P1!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1, They do look very full and I love the more realistic hydrangea colors used in both choices.  I hope they are the right inner diameter for you. 

Trusted Contributor

I never considered myself a Pier 1 fan ~ until this past fall, that is.  And for Spring?  I'm loving everything!  If you like topiaries, I highly recommend both the woodland and the speckled egg varities.  I bought two of each and just love them!  The garland with the birds nests are wonderful (have three of those), also the woodland wreath.  It's hard to see from their photos, but there are little mushrooms and burlap carrots on the wreath & topiaries.  I have it hanging over our fireplace right now!  They also have a set of two faux bark & moss pedestals (which I also own).  I think they'll be perfect to use up until it's time to start decorating for Christmas!  Okay ~ I'm going to breathe and stop gushing about all the beautiful things Pier 1 carries, lol!  Enjoy your mini wreaths!  I bet they're beautiful!

Honored Contributor

I was in Pier1 a few weeks ago and they had so many great things......!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”