Frequent Contributor

Re: Thomas Kinkade Navitiy Garland

@ECBG wrote:

See the source image

FROM THE BRADFORD MINT 

How beautiful!!!

I have his Nativity tree.  This garland is a collection  Unless they started selling it as a whole.  I would love to collect this one too.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector I am SO sorry you had such an issue.  I have only ordered from Bradford Mint a very few times years ago.  I got my day a replica of a Bently because he loved cars so, and I did the Gone With The Wind plates along with the wood collars.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG :  I am having a hard time not ordering this nativity.  It is gorgeous.  My Christmas decorations have been pared down, and I really don't need anything else to come into my home.  I have a nativity set my DM gave me from Germany that is exquisite along with "enough" other sets.  If it had come the way it was shown,  I would have already ordered, so it is probably a good thing it came in a 4-piece set Woman Very Happy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hoovermom wrote:

@ECBG :  I am having a hard time not ordering this nativity.  It is gorgeous.  My Christmas decorations have been pared down, and I really don't need anything else to come into my home.  I have a nativity set my DM gave me from Germany that is exquisite along with "enough" other sets.  If it had come the way it was shown,  I would have already ordered, so it is probably a good thing it came in a 4-piece set Woman Very Happy.

@Hoovermom Why not use it down the center of your dining room table?Smiley Happy

Nativity Tree version. Amazon.  Also nice on a large table.

Image result for thomas kinkaid nativity tree

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@Hoovermom Why not use it down the center of your dining room table?Smiley Happy

Nativity Tree version. Amazon.  Also nice on a large table.

Image result for thomas kinkaid nativity tree

@ECBG :  LOL because of all the other "table" stuff that I have.  Now I am looking at that tree.  That is a possibility.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Boehm Collector I am SO sorry you had such an issue.  I have only ordered from Bradford Mint a very few times years ago.  I got my day a replica of a Bently because he loved cars so, and I did the Gone With The Wind plates along with the wood collars.

@ECBG .. I have purchased only a few items from them in the past.  After my bad experience they keep sending emails to me advertising items they carry,  I have unsubscribed from their mailing list at least 5 times during the past month..... but the emails just keep on coming.