Honored Contributor

Thomas Kinkade Navitiy Garland

See the source image

FROM THE BRADFORD MINT 

How beautiful!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thomas Kinkade Navitiy Garland

@ECBG  Wow! I went to the website and saw that it was $49.99. Doesn't seem like very much. I'm interested if anyone on this forum has this and what it's like in real life.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  It is beautiul, and I have never seen anything like it.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

It is so pretty, I went to look as well.  It appears it comes in three “issues”....first you get the stable and Holy Family, then the 3 Kings, then the garland and lights.  So they probably charge you the $49.99 with each “issue.”

Is that how you read it?  Sometimes I don’t always absorb the right info!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

00F78869-4572-4896-93FC-303FE0105A31.pngIt is so pretty ! Looks like six shipments (each shipment is $49.99) total to get the entire collection.....about $300. Total not counting shipping. Payment can be devided in three installments .

Esteemed Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

It is so pretty, I went to look as well.  It appears it comes in three “issues”....first you get the stable and Holy Family, then the 3 Kings, then the garland and lights.  So they probably charge you the $49.99 with each “issue.”

Gee, @alicedee  I think you are right. It seemed at first that you received everything, but onl reading more closely, you may be right.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

Gee, @alicedee  I think you are right. It seemed at first that you received everything, but onl reading more closely, you may be right.

I hate that kind of sales pitch....you have to read the fine print to see what you actually have to pay for what is pictured.  Grrrrr......

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

00F78869-4572-4896-93FC-303FE0105A31.pngIt is so pretty ! Looks like six shipments (each shipment is $49.99) total to get the entire collection.....about $300. Total not counting shipping. Payment can be devided in three installments .

@Azcowgirl   This sounds more like it, $49+ was way too cheap.

Respected Contributor

Wow, that’s beautiful!!
Esteemed Contributor

It is beautiful @ECBG .  And they do sell some lovely items.  I agree with the other posters who said that the price is for EACH issue.  I  recently had a horrible experience with The Bradford Exchange.  I will never order from them again!  In February I had found a lovely table lamp for a Christmas gift so I placed an order for it.  What followed was four months of nothing but the run around.  Whenever I asked for the status I was told that the shipping date was changed.  It was only when I became  really angry that they admitted it was no longer available.  I was livid!  My complaint went to the escalation department.  They found a similar lamp (not nearly as nice as the original one) and gave me 25% off the price.  I ordered it ONLY because of the reduction in price and that the lamp would fit the decor where the recipient would use it. But I will never order from them again!