Respected Contributor

These look cute to me small holiday lanterns

I saw something similar on the q but it was much larger and in a grey color.  Anyway, I found these which are similar but smaller and come in various color/pattern options.  These are on shoplc:  

Set of 2 Golden Christmas Tree and Deer Pattern LED Lantern (3xAAA Batteries Not Included)  9.99

There are other styles too shown below.  

Set of 2 Golden Christmas Tree and Deer Pattern LED Lantern (3xAAA Batteries Not Included) image number 0Set of 2 Red Snowflake and Deer Pattern LED Lantern (3xAAA Batteries Not Included) image number 0Set of 2 Red Santa Grove and Reindeer Pattern LED Lantern (3xAAA Batteries Not Included) image number 0Set of 2 Hollow-Out Tree Pattern Flame Led Lantern - Golden & Silver (3 AAA battery not included) image number 0

• SET OF TWO: This set consists of 2 Christmas-themed LED lantern, reflecting the urban household style of a kind of vogue
  • MADE OF HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of durable glass and plastic material
  • MILD LIGHTENING: The very warm lightening artistic conception of life
  • CLASSIC SCENE DESIGN: Great for an entryway table, fireplace mantle, or as a dining table centerpiece to create the perfect tabletop décor
  • HOW IT WORKS: It is powered by 3 AAA battery (not included)
Respected Contributor

Re: These look cute to me small holiday lanterns

today they have a coupon for an extra 27% off.  also I noticed on the ebates site (rakuten) that there are coupons for new customers free ship and a percent off.  some for current customers too - just in case someone was actually going to place an order for the lanterns or anything else, check out what your options are Smiley Happy