Honored Contributor

These are the cutest ramekins -- K50455

@loriqvc had posted these -- I really didn't need these BUT I'll blame her😉

They are Tara says "so stinkin' cute".  I was surprised the size of the ramekin 4" in diameter.  You could really put a cupcake inside.

They came wrapped and in gift boxes.  I'm deciding what to fill with for my cousins -- most likely gift cards.  I'm keeping the reindeer I just love him...I'm gonna use him as my sugar holder during the holidays on the counter...

AEED5BE1-FFD2-4D3E-A140-D7BCEC2227C6.jpeg

A3C52638-FCFD-4607-9EE8-7CFC1EE548DB.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: These are the cutest ramekins -- K50455

I thought these were adorable too though I am no longer purchasing this line for several reasons.

One isI have several cute ramekins already and hardly ever put them to use.

For those who like them, enjoy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   Those are cute..instad of a gift card, you could put cash (or a check...gasp, yes I write checks) in them....unless you have to ship, then obviously not a wise idea.

Esteemed Contributor

They are cute, but I will not buy any temptations. 

Honored Contributor

For decor only do I use my Temptations so I agree! @LindaSal 

I am going home for the month of December 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 so I'll be hand delivering but could mail them as they were packaged perfectly!  I will not mail though if I can't go -- both will be here in October so may get "early" presents😉

@Mom2Dogs 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1    I hope you can go 'home' in December, but an early gift is always nice too!

Occasional Contributor

I am glad you like your set of ramekins!

The set I ordered arrived yesterday too and I was really excited about this order. Does anyone know if the ramekin would still be food safe if there is a small portion that feels unglazed to the touch? I do actually plan on cooking in mine. I thought my little daughter would be so excited on Christmas morning to get to eat part of her breakfast from one of those ramekins (maybe a little frittata?). 

Respected Contributor

I have to admit those are adorable. But I find Tara very tiresome and won't buy TT for that and other reasons also.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  They are very cute, but I have so many others, I just can't. I would give them to my DD or DIL, but they alread have several from me. In fact my DS calls his youngest child "Ramekin!" Hahaha!

Honored Contributor

will probably need two sets of these.....one for myself, one for gifts.

these would be cute to serve hard candies, nuts, mints, or to use for condiments.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein