Trusted Contributor

Re: There are more Christmas in July shows tomorrow

@SHOPR wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Does anyone know the item number for the Mr. Christmas TSV tomorrow?  I usually get an e-mail to pre-order, but not this time.

Thank you!

@10000Nicknames

H208544 and H208545 (for now)

You can't buy at a TSV price, though.  We would need the pre-order email link to get the right price.

@SHOPR AARGH.  I wish they had done a white tree with white lights. My mother has one and it is so elegant.

@RazorSharp, Check out Texas Hill Country Ceramics.  They have white with white lights, but I don't know if any are battery operated.  

@SHOPR Thank you for the info! They have some beautiful trees.  I found one I really like on eBay that is 18" and comes with a white glaze, but doesn't have the light kit or pegs (just has the holes drilled). It is about $100.   I actually have light kits, and I'm happy to pick out my own pegs at the craft store.  I grew up with many pieces like this, and I used to do ceramics as a kid, so I feel like I should invest in something like this.

Trusted Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Does anyone know the item number for the Mr. Christmas TSV tomorrow?  I usually get an e-mail to pre-order, but not this time.

Thank you!

@10000Nicknames

You can't buy at a TSV price, though.  We would need the pre-order email link to get the right price.

@SHOPR AARGH.  I wish they had done a white tree with white lights. My mother has one and it is so elegant.

Thanks, Shopr!!  And Razor, it looks like the big one and cute little ones DO come in white.  Am I seeing things?  Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Thank you!

@10000Nicknames

Thanks, Shopr!!  And Razor, it looks like the big one and cute little ones DO come in white.  Am I seeing things?  Woman Frustrated

OOOPS!!  Sorry Razor - you said white tree with white lights.  That would have been pretty!

Honored Contributor

If someone would post their email here others could order from it.  I've done that before but didn't get the email this time.

Frequent Contributor

Hope this works. I received my preorder email about 15 min ago 

http://www.qvc.com/fc_EPC_ChristmasinJuly_071916.content.html

image.png

Regular Contributor

@SHOPR The problem is the tree might be sold out before you have a chance to determine the brightness. I would like the white one but I am worried about that same problem.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Thank you!

@10000Nicknames

I'm wondering if the lights will be bright enough on these trees...I recall reading that they were not showing bright enough?

@AKgirl2, Good point.  There is another thread here, about 7" ceramic tree, and that issue is mentioned.  

The best way for me to gauge their brightness, other than getting them home, will be to pay close attention when the lights are turned down on the live set, not in the recorded video shots. 

@SHOPR ~ Thank you, I'll be out tomorrow and don't have a program recorder...guess I'll have to take my chances if there are any left to purchase...

Trusted Contributor

I don't think the lights on the TSV look very bright. They seem a bit brighter on the white tree, but the green trees look very dim.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RazorSharp wrote:

I don't think the lights on the TSV look very bright. They seem a bit brighter on the white tree, but the green trees look very dim.

@RazorSharp  Up close both trees are brighter than from a distance.  I bought some, so will post when I receive them. Smiley Happy

I missed David's tree because I eft the tv to measure something.  Was it white or green?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@RazorSharp  Up close both trees are brighter than from a distance.  I bought some, so will post when I receive them. Smiley Happy

I missed David's tree because I eft the tv to measure something.  Was it white or green?

@mousiegirl It was green, and it was small. The way he was talking about it, I thought it was going to be a big majestic one around 18", but it was a little smaller than the TSV.