Super Contributor

There are more Christmas in July shows tomorrow

Wonder if there will be anything new or things that were not presented on the other shows?

Trusted Contributor

Re: There are more Christmas in July shows tomorrow

[ Edited ]

@ILUVChristmas wrote:

Wonder if there will be anything new or things that were not presented on the other shows?

@ILUVChristmas I was thinking the same thing. I would hope they held back some new items to share throughout the day, aside from the TSV. Otherwise, it will be a long, boring day...LOL

Looks like more Christmas shows Thurs too.  Anyone with ideas on the TSV Thursday?

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know the item number for the Mr. Christmas TSV tomorrow?  I usually get an e-mail to pre-order, but not this time.

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I don't know if there will be any new products offered, but I can GUARANTEE there will be NEW THREADS started on these forums wailing about CIJ!!!  lol

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Does anyone know the item number for the Mr. Christmas TSV tomorrow?  I usually get an e-mail to pre-order, but not this time.

Thank you!

@10000Nicknames

H208544 and H208545 (for now)

You can't buy at a TSV price, though.  We would need the pre-order email link to get the right price.

Honored Contributor

It seems like QVC is giving out item information on so many of the products that it's selling out before or just as soon as the show airs and people have seen the item they're interested in.  I really don't know what to expect but hoping for some new items to see.   

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Thank you!

@10000Nicknames

You can't buy at a TSV price, though.  We would need the pre-order email link to get the right price.

@SHOPR AARGH.  I wish they had done a white tree with white lights. My mother has one and it is so elegant.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Thank you!

@10000Nicknames

I'm wondering if the lights will be bright enough on these trees...I recall reading that they were not showing bright enough?

Esteemed Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Thank you!

@10000Nicknames

@SHOPR AARGH.  I wish they had done a white tree with white lights. My mother has one and it is so elegant.

@RazorSharp, Check out Texas Hill Country Ceramics.  They have white with white lights, but I don't know if any are battery operated.  

Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Thank you!

@10000Nicknames

I'm wondering if the lights will be bright enough on these trees...I recall reading that they were not showing bright enough?

@AKgirl2, Good point.  There is another thread here, about 7" ceramic tree, and that issue is mentioned.  

The best way for me to gauge their brightness, other than getting them home, will be to pay close attention when the lights are turned down on the live set, not in the recorded video shots.