Esteemed Contributor

Re: The 4 wick candles are here.

@Mcbeth wrote:
MADE IN VIETNAM! I am not very happy seeing that on the lables of all of my Homeworx candles which just arrived.

@Mcbeth, Do you know if this is true of the various 4-wick choices that are in clear glass jars? Last year, they were definitely labeled USA, so I will be disappointed if their manufacture has also moved overseas.  Last year, anything figural stood a big chance of being imported, but all of the then-3-wicks were made in USA.  

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR

Do you think that could be why the 4 wicks are so affordable?  He kept stating how much money 4 wicks are in other stores (HUNDREDS!).  That might have been how he was able to keep the price down.

Either way, sorry to hear they aren't made in the USA anymore.  I'll still buy them if they're good, but disappointed nonetheless.

Honored Contributor

I will have to check mine. They sure smell good.....I haven't burned them yet though. I did give one to my Mom because I knew it would be too strong for me and my husband, and she loves it!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Hello.....question....on his candles do you trim the wicks before you burn them for the 1st time or not?  They seem really long....I am on the fence as I did cave and order a set...I hope they truly fill my home with scent!

Thanks for the help

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Hello.....question....on his candles do you trim the wicks before you burn them for the 1st time or not?  They seem really long....I am on the fence as I did cave and order a set...I hope they truly fill my home with scent!

Thanks for the help

@tsavorite

Harry has said "not" to trim the wicks.  I just received my Harvest set, lit one of them without trimming and it was fine.

HTH.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

@Grade1Teach, I really don't know what to think.  I felt good about buying his USA-made huge 3-wicks last year.  I knew that the figurals were made elsewhere and so was the wax for some of the product configurations, but all of those 3-wicks were supposed to be USA all the way. 

I'm hoping someone will clear this up for us.  I haven't had time to read any reviews or watch any YouTube video reviews lately. 

Frequent Contributor

My candles came yesterday. I’ve been waiting with great anticipation only to be disappointed in the scents. Swore this year I wouldn't get caught up in the hype but best laid plans and all that. Does anyone else wish we didn’t have to get 2 candies at a time? Especially of new scents.
Frequent Contributor

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley WinkI just got mine delievered; I tried the Autumn Leaves one first, I burned about half of the candle & the wick disappeared! Now it won't light anymore! I'm trying the Pumpkin, so far so good!! For all the bragging Harry does about how they prepare these I'm disappointed. The smell though - HEAVENLY! To add to this, I got my Christmas tin today of the little candles - the labels are not put on correctly or the wording is rubbed off and I see one wick that I might have problems with!!! Wonder if anyone else has run into problems? Didn't have these problems las year!! 
Respected Contributor

Funny Harry made no mention of the Vietnamese candles. This man should keep jobs in the US at the prices he is gouging.