Frequent Contributor

The 4 wick candles are here.

I just got my 4 wick Holiday candles and they smell amazing.  I didn't order the Harvest one's because I usually don't like the sweetness of pumpkin.  But the Holiday ones really capture the mood of Christmas.  I'm looking forward to putting these out.  I would love to hear what everyone thinks of theirs when they get them.

Super Contributor

Re: The 4 wick candles are here.

I got the Harvest ones today and the Holiday ones are being delivered tomorrow.  Couldn't both come at the same time of course.  You do smell them right out of the box.  Plan to use the Harvest ones close to Thanksgiving time (if I can wait that long) and the Holiday ones close to Christmas time.  I must say though that these candles are a lot bigger than I was expecting.  A good thing of course.

Trusted Contributor

@Gran Gran of two

I ordered the ceramic burlap candle. It's still in process,  edd is 10/1. 

I ordered it in July and I can't remember the scent.  I guess I'll find out early oct.. Glad to hear you love your scents in the four week. Look forward to receiving mine!

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@ladycos

Please share how you like the burlap candle when you get it!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ladycos, The burlap and basketweave ceramic pumpkins both come filled with Autumn Pumpkin, the same scent introduced last year.  The candle I tried last year smelled nice. 

Honored Contributor

Waiting for mine to be delivered. It has finally cooled down here a bit, so it is actually a good time to start burning!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom

Will do.  Just got an email today and it has shipped. So hopefully I'll have it by the first of the week.  Yeah! 

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR

Thanks  for the info. Lol,  I guess that does make sense.  I usually don't like the pumpkin scents but I really liked the burlap container. So that will be ok if it is.

I see it has shipped yesterday and I'm excited just to check out Harry's candles. I have plenty of the BBW candles and gravitate toward the apple scents for fall.  I had ordered other scents in July from Harry, but canceled all but the burlap.  

Respected Contributor

Harry Slatkin grates my nerves. His socialite lifestyle comes across as elitist. What kind of grown man talks like this? I buy my candles at Big Lots or Kohls at a fraction of the price. Slatkin is overpriced !
Occasional Contributor

MADE IN VIETNAM! I am not very happy seeing that on the lables of all of my Homeworx candles which just arrived.