Contributor

Re: The 4 wick candles are here.

I received several of these candles in both the 4-wick style and the figurals.  I am thrilled with every purchase.  The candles are unique in scent and have very powerful throws.  I'm looking forward to the new holiday collections Harry will be debuting soon.  Yes, many of these candles are made in Vietnam, but many of them are made in the USA as well.  If you have a problem with products being manufactured outside the USA, you are shopping on the wrong site.

Respected Contributor

Anyone spending this kind of money on candles has disposable income. The majority of us live month to month and can't afford his candles. His stuffy personality is a turn off besides his prices. Made in Vietnam !! Awful that he outsources his candles.
Contributor

For anyone who is interested, many of the 4 wick candles are showing up "As Is."  The TSV set is a very reasonable price and even has free shipping and handling. 

Valued Contributor

@LolaLasagne wrote:

For anyone who is interested, many of the 4 wick candles are showing up "As Is."  The TSV set is a very reasonable price and even has free shipping and handling. 

I got 3 "As Is" sets: Autumn Pumpkin, Cranberry Pumpkin Cake and Autumn Bonfire. They haven't shipped yet.