Honored Contributor

Thank you for the motivation🎄🎅🏻

@qvcfreak and others for posting your holiday pictures to get me motivated!

I just returned from 10 great days with family and friends for Thanksgiving.

I am so blessed to have wonderful "men" in my neighborhood who offer to help me anytime -- 

they came over today and went in the attic to get my holiday boxes down.

I am in the holiday spirit and enjoying decorating.  Funny story, I was outside doing the lamppost with garland and totally forgot the sprinklers were being checked today -- needless to say, I got my shower for the day🤦‍♀️🙄😂

thanks again keep those pictures coming I enjoy seeing everyone's holiday decor😊😊

homedecor1

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you for the motivation🎄🎅🏻

[ Edited ]

So very happy for you!  If you feel like it, please treat us to a peek of your beautiful decor. (After you get dry of course!!!).Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 Yes, very happy for you!   Hope you have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas season.   God Bless.

Super Contributor

@homedecor1 - It is so nice to read your post and see you are in the holiday spirit.  I am having difficulty getting myself motivated but after reading your upbeat post, I am going to push myself to get things done. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   Good to see you posting!  This is my fireplace in the family room.  Every year I 'do it up' different.  It looks like I was leaning when I took the photo, ha!Screen Shot 2023-11-30 at 3.48.20 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

Your mantle is beautiful I'm trying to change things this year & donate my excess to make it easier to store🤞🏻

thank you for sharing😊

Honored Contributor

@cookie16 -- once you start it's easy to get in the spirit!  I'm making sure I stay upbeat and positive everyday to keep myself motivated!🎄

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

Will you have family coming in for Christmas?

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   Thank you, some years are better than others!  As I was taking thing out to decorate, I was setting aside a few things I no longer want.

I can't wait to reorganize my things...I love to clean and declutter.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

No just little ole me!  I made the decision to not go home because it would entail 10 days before the flights became reasonable again.  Plus, I'm traveling home next weekend for GD recital and 2 weeks later for family birthday & Christmas (12/17) for a long weekend.

I thoroughly enjoy my home and decorating, baking, etc. so I'll keep myself busy.  

My spouse will be missed he absolutely loved the house decorated and we both enjoyed our home.

Plus, I'm going to enjoy the holiday parties I've been invited which I haven't been able to do when spouse was ill & looking forward to  it.

Thank you for asking!  

homedecor1