Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know if Tara sold a pumpkin patch dinnerware set in the past? I'm looking for one.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Temptations Pumpkin Patch

[ Edited ]

There was a set in 2017.  The video presentation is on YouTube.  It was stated it wouldn't be reordered.  You would have to try to find it on the secondary market.

There is a "harvest" set currently on clearance on the QVC website.

Pics of the pumpkin patch dinnerware set:

1586581217069.jpg1586581225350.jpg

Valued Contributor

I do not know if they are available at the momentbut you might look at a site called replacements.com. I think that I have seen Temp-tations on Amazon before as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bertha19 - Welcome to the forums! Yes, Tara has had at least two different sets of dinnerware in the Old World Pumpkin Patch pattern; one is shown in this thread and there was another version that was more simple, without the figural plates and embossing. As you may know, any new pieces in this pattern are typically only available in the late summer and early fall months, so watch for them then.

In the meantime, I definitely recommend setting up an ebay search for TEMPTATIONS PUMPKIN so you can receive alerts when new items are listed. Don't use "patch" or the hyphen in the brand name because sometimes sellers don't add them and that will give you a larger pool of results, even though it means you'll also sometimes see Floral Lace Pumpkin items and some lotions. (The ebay search algorithms have actually become less sensitive and dynamic over the past couple of years, which is frustrating.) I've had this search for a long time and have found some great pieces. I'm picky and only like the Pumpkin Patch items without the OW "ruffle donut stamping," but I still think this is one of Tara's best seasonal patterns.

Happy hunting...  Smiley Happy