Trusted Contributor

Temp-tations Boofetti Collectors

[ Edited ]

There are a few boofetti items that are listed as "exclusive" in the Lakeside Collection catalog. I ordered the mugs and the cookie jar. (Cannot provive a link due to forum rules. Check out lakeside dot com for info and pics) There are also some Harvest items.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Temp-tations Boofetti Collectors

@FlyersGirl 

Only cups and a few other items coming up.

I'd love that cookie jar for my rescue gift baskets, but they must have only had one or two Cat Sad

Contributor

If you click on any of the Boofetti items Look to your right There is a box where the collection will drop down The cookie jar is listed at the bottom

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman @dinka 

Hi Witchy Woman! As Dinka noted (thanks Dinka!), the cookie jat is still there in the drop down. Just so that you are aware, this is not a large cookie jar. Hope if you get it that you like it! 

Cookie Jar
6-1/2" sq.  x 11"H 
Stoneware
Dishwasher safe

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl 

@dinka 

Thanks!  

Although it is VERY cute, it's a bit pricey for my purpose.

I'll keep an eye on it for possible discounts.

Appreciate the help Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

That cookie jar is really cute. Knowing it is small is more intriguing. Please post a pic when you receive it. I am trying to visualize the smaller size.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sakuya 

I'm not buying, but the dimensions are 6 1/2" square by 11" high which is not bad or tiny like a candy jar.

If you look at the picture on the Lakeside website, they show it next to the cup, so that gives you an idea of size.

It's just a little pricey for my purposes right now.  I'm keeping an eye on it for a future discount (hopefully!).

Trusted Contributor

Thank you. I found picture next to mug. I think the cookie jar is sold out. It didn’t come up in search for boo-fetti.