Honored Contributor

Re: Target today- danger Will Robinson

~ and if you are still looking for deer, Target has come thru:

(QVC has some beautiful deer as well, but sometimes I don’t want a set of something, I want to coordinate with just one of one kind, and one of another.)

B0BC840A-264D-4DB0-9340-3E1DA5DBBBD4.jpeg

1DE9F887-615A-466D-9EC7-8DA5F31C8CAC.jpeg

70188485-E5A0-4E4D-AC54-C9A257AF20BD.jpeg

21FEF3EB-D928-47F2-B647-C39860D6AC78.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

The price certainly was right. Did they have any placemats?

@AuntG not on that display, no. And I didn’t look further. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

For my house, NO. MORE. DISHES.!!

But those glasses, I 'need'!

I've broken most of our glassware over the years. I wish they came in a bigger size! So cute.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

For my house, NO. MORE. DISHES.!!

But those glasses, I 'need'!

I've broken most of our glassware over the years. I wish they came in a bigger size! So cute.

@LOL.  I bought six glasses, three bowls and three salad plates.  Or maybe it was four bowls.  But that's it.  I just wanted a little sample of some of them, but not tons of dishes.

I also bought a few Christmas melamine salad plates from Pottery Barn Kids, yes..... Kids.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I caved on this set for DS and DIL, their first Christmas ... Fitz and Floyd.

Yuletide Holiday 16 Piece Dinnerware Set, Gold Trim

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

I caved on this set for DS and DIL, their first Christmas ... Fitz and Floyd.

Yuletide Holiday 16 Piece Dinnerware Set, Gold Trim

@Hoovermom . BEAUTIFUL!

As for me, I LOVE the Target dishes...too cute!  However I have too much...most of which I never use.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9:  I feel your pain.  The dishes at Target are adorabe.  Enjoy.  DS just got married this year and asked his DW why they only had one kind of china, that he grew up with dishes for every holiday.  Sometime you think they don't notice all of the touches we incorporate into our lives, but they do.  Anyway, she was the one who told me that story and was a good sport about it.  So, these are going to be their first Christmas dishes (16 pieces, so if she's not fond of them, doesn't have a 45 piece set).  I hope she likes them.

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@haddon9:  I feel your pain.  The dishes at Target are adorabe.  Enjoy.  DS just got married this year and asked his DW why they only had one kind of china, that he grew up with dishes for every holiday.  Sometime you think they don't notice all of the touches we incorporate into our lives, but they do.  Anyway, she was the one who told me that story and was a good sport about it.  So, these are going to be their first Christmas dishes (16 pieces, so if she's not fond of them, doesn't have a 45 piece set).  I hope she likes them.

@Hoovermom .  I can see if they have a small place that storage might be an issue but they are so beautiful I don't see why she wouldn't love them! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@Hoovermom .  I can see if they have a small place that storage might be an issue but they are so beautiful I don't see why she wouldn't love them! Smiley Happy

@haddon9:  They have a really nice home with lots of storage, so we'll see....I am second guessing myself now because she really likes Joanna Gaines' look.....thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hoovermom

Perfect -- I have several F&F Christmas cookie jars still boxed that I should give away....but I cannot part with them!

Also have many pieces of the Easter things....Love the detail.

Your son and his wife will have a beautiful table!  I especially love the shape of the cups.