in 1997 I ordered the QVC Host Holiday CD, what a treat. There were plenty of talented host back then with beautiful voices and guitar players. Mary Beth Roe, Lisa Robertson, Lisa Mason, Dave King, Steve Bryant, Dan Wheeler and yourself just to name a few. The voices on the CD were so magical. I still love listening to the CD. Has it ever been brought up to make another CD? Are the hosts today just as talented? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Talented Hosts Holiday CD

I just love Lisa Mason singing " Merry Christmas Darling", she has a wonderful voice.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those Christmas shows 15- 20 years ago were great.  I still remember Sally Coombs (the Birkenstock person then) and her mother in the kitchen.  It was delightful!

Yes and Lisa Mason singing and introducing her husband, Gino.  I also have a recollection of Lisa Robertson playing the violin.  Those pre-recorded shows were great fun!

Esteemed Contributor

Those were the days.I remember them well.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hotmama55, they actually did two different ones.  The first one was dated 1997 and was two discs called A Host of Holiday Songs. The second is dated 2003 and called Holiday Favorites Featuring the QVC family. I have them both sitting right in front of me. They really did do a great job and yes, I still listen to those among my collection!

Edited to add that the second cd is also a 2 disc set.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hotmama55  The QVC hosts were incredibly talented. But you lost me by writing " . . . Dan Wheeler and yourself . . . "

Who was "yourself"? Obviously, a host, but apparently I've missed a previous post?

Instead of hearing about hosts kids and extended families, I'd love to know their talents!  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I've got a cassette tape of the hosts singing Christmas songs. They were pretty good.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember when the Q presented and sold those CD's!  It was so nice to hear the hosts sing!!  So many had really good singing voices!  I specifically enjoyed David V., Lisa R., Lisa M., Dave K. and Mary Beth R.!!

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone!  I just went to Ebay and got the 1997 set for $11.98, great condition and free shipping.  I can't wait to get them.  I have some Christmas C.D.'s but have a feeling I will really enjoy these.  I have watched the Q since late 80's early 90's.  

Honored Contributor

My favorite from several years ago is the duet with Jayne Brown and Lisa Mason singing 'Let It Snow'  Smiley Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfIGw4phi8M