Honored Contributor

Tabletop tree made of vintage ornaments...

[ Edited ]

EDITED to add: I did not make this tree - pic found online

LOVE this tree (pic below) placed on a vintage silver platter and only wish I had the space for one more tree in the livingroom for next year...

I thought I'd share this craft idea for those who might consider crafting one for themselves Smiley Happy

holidaybbb-inn-11.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Tabletop tree made of vintage ornaments...

@Susan Louise  Oh LOOK! The indent stripy bulb with the pink and yellow stripes and the sparkly snow!  says i, clapping my hands with childlike glee. I can't seem to contain that girl today!  Love that little tree!

Honored Contributor

Love that little tree.  So pretty.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise you have truly out done yourself, lady!  This is the bomb!  My fave!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Susan Louise you have truly out done yourself, lady!  This is the bomb!  My fave!

@MickD  Oh my...I will have to edit/add to my OP. I didn't make the tree but found the pic online. I would love to make one myself, but I just don't have the space for it in our small home.

I will have to live vicariously through those who are in the mood to get crafty and make one for the next holiday season Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

OKAY...SPILL IT!

What is the undercarriage of the tree? I am so making two of these for next year.

❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirdieGal wrote:

OKAY...SPILL IT!

What is the undercarriage of the tree? I am so making two of these for next year.

❤️❤️❤️

@BirdieGal  They are foam cones you can get at any craftstore or online Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Love that little tree.  So pretty.

@Kachina624  I think my heart skipped a beat when I 1st saw the image...just stunning! We need a bigger home so I can make some Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise I got so excited about that tree.....I misread your post!   Hahaha!  I'm all verklempt!   It is a beaute though!  Giving us all ideas for next year and beyond!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

That is so unique, love ❤️ it! 🎄

⚓️