Honored Contributor

Tabletop decor made with vintage ornaments and or Putz houses...

[ Edited ]

I have seen LOTS online...especially through Pinterest, Etsy and Ebay. I have talents in some crafts, but not so much in others.

I'm sure if I put my mind to it I could give it a go, but I also have collected plenty of vintage ornaments for a couple of trees so don't want to buy anymore for crafting...AND in our small home, we have very limited space to display much of anything else as it is...LOL

However, that doesn't stop me from enjoying admiring someone else's work and seeing the vast array of beautiful vintage crafty decor.

There is a woman on Ebay who makes several pieces each year around this time. I just wanted to share for those interested. Rather than posting the seller's name, I'll just post the title to one of her pieces on Ebay you can just enter it into the search bar:

Vintage Putz style YELLOW House- TREES-Family bringing tree home- Snowman!!!

If you want to see more, click on her 'see other items'

She also has quite a nice selection of ornaments and other pieces. It puts a smile on my face to see it all Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Tabletop decor made with vintage ornaments and or Putz houses...

@Susan LouiseThose items are just beautiful! Now those are what I would love to make a village of. My pick of the bunch is the santa in the sleigh.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@froggy wrote:

@Susan LouiseThose items are just beautiful! Now those are what I would love to make a village of. My pick of the bunch is the santa in the sleigh.

@froggy  ITA!  The Santa in the sleigh is awesome! I think my fave this year is:

Vintage RUDOLPH REINDEER Planter- 10" Bottle Brush TREE- Pretty ORNAMENTS!!!

This lighted piece the seller made last year was my fave... Smiley Happy

choir1.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@froggy  ITA!  The Santa in the sleigh is awesome! I think my fave this year is:

Vintage RUDOLPH REINDEER Planter- 10" Bottle Brush TREE- Pretty ORNAMENTS!!!

This lighted piece the seller made last year was my fave... Smiley Happy

choir1.jpg

Oooooh!

Honored Contributor

Lovely!  Thanks for that treat!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Lovely!  Thanks for that treat!Smiley Happy

@ECBG  Glad you enjoyed seeing them. All the auctions for the pieces she made starts in about 30 minutes. I have to live vicariously through those who win. Such beautiful eye candy! Smiley Very Happy