Esteemed Contributor

TREETOPIA----ANYONE PURCHASE FROM THEM?

i have been searching for an all white tree with multi lights. (no flocking) 6 1/2 -7 1/2 ' for too many years. This year it's either find it or forget about it. Has anyone purchased from this company and what did you think?  I would like the tree to last for at least 3 years or more. 

Thanks in advance for your tomments.

Respected Contributor

Re: TREETOPIA----ANYONE PURCHASE FROM THEM?

Yes!  We have purchased our last two trees from them and the trees are beautiful.  The last tree we bought was their after Christmas sale in January 2018 and we put the tree up yesterday.  It came in 3 pieces and was so easy.  I have no idea how many lights are on it, but it is gorgeous.  We got a whilte one with clear lights.  I can't speak about the different colored lights.   (I just checked their site and the 7.5 tree has 800 lights.)

The reviews are excellent except for 1 who said the tree turned yellow after one year.   I would love to know how that happened because we had our first one for over five years and it never changed color.

The branches are really unique.  There are two different types.  It seems to add to the fullness of the tree.  Plus there are 1,353 branch tips to hang ornaments!

Another review mentioned how all the trees look low to the ground.  They are not.  They sit up on a tree stand so there is room for presents underneath.  I don't know why they show them like that, but it is a bit confusing.

We would not buy from anyone else.