Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TODAY AT ZULILY HOLIDAY/FALL DISHES

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl  Yet another of your posts made me order!  What did you buy?

Screenshot_2019-08-14-15-47-16-1.png

Not for fall, but I love bunnies:

Screenshot_2019-08-14-15-44-39-1.png

Screenshot_2019-08-14-15-44-20-1.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR   Nice.  I didn't see the bunnies, good thing, as I have so many dishes I don't use.  I didn't buy any dishes, but saw many I liked.  I bought lots of florals for Fall, trying to behave, but I am hopeless, though have cut way down on buying, so I think, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  You are a BAD girl!!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom   I know, LOL, but I am having fun, mostly faux florals/branches, have enough of other decor.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom   I know, LOL, but I am having fun, mostly faux florals/branches, have enough of other decor.

@mousiegirl  We are supposed to be downsizing! I have to stop viewing this forum!

Honored Contributor

I ordered another pillow and a picture of pumpkins that has a saying on it. Something made me push the order button lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl - Thanks for sharing! There were many temptations, but I managed to stay strong . . . though if I'd been in time for that set of blue diamond acrylic tumblers and matching pitcher, they would've jumped into my cart immediately. I'll have to keep an eye out for them; they'd complement some of my outdoor entertaining pieces beautifully. (They are available on Amazon for much more, but now I want the deal!)

Honored Contributor

I love, and have had a number of Certified International seasonal designs in various things. 

The artwork is wonderful and by so many great artists, and the shape of the various pieces is a step above a lot of dinnerware and serving pieces out there. 

But the quality of the ceramic really isn't top of the line, and I don't think worth the money it brings. 

It's quite pricey, unless found on sale after the season. 

I still love it though!

Esteemed Contributor

The tiered server I bought (in pic above) is returnable.  The other items are not.  I don't remember ever having to return anything, because most things I order are non-returnable. In those cases, if something was broken, I got refunded. 

If I receive it too flawed for my liking, I will attempt to return it as defective, and see how it goes.  I have received ceramics in the past, from other places, ranging from perfect to 100% total junk. 

Hoping these aren't junk, but I'm prepared to get who knows what!