Honored Contributor

@1Snickers 

Mine only had the large wood pumpkins, not a small or medium darn it, I would've bought those sizes!

Like you, the large were also too big for my space.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Made a trip to TJ Maxx today and they had a lot of cute Fall and Halloween decorations.

Many by Martha Stewart including her wood pumpkin for $19.99 and other fall items of hers.

They also had several Halloween houses, etc. that light up by Martha Stewart.

Also other brands of Fall/Halloween decor that was so cute and not expensive.

@KingstonsMom I was just there on Saturday. And those Martha Stewart Wood Houses are so adorable.  And I also saw the Laura Geller kits that someone mentioned. But I didn't purchase any of them, because I don't need any decors and makeup right now.  But I did purchase many pairs of pants and a few shirts. All of the them are under $20 each.

Honored Contributor

Re: TJ Maxx Today!

[ Edited ]

@momoftwo2007 

I really liked the Martha Stewart haunted houses and graveyard scenes that were lighted too, but with my avatar, Kingston's tail, I'm limited with where I can put decorations.

He can wipe out a whole display with one swipe of that tail, LOL!

ETA: But I agree that they had some really nice fashions that I took advantage of too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I went to TJMaxx, Home Goods, Old Navy, Party City and Marshall's today!  Argh!  Needless to say, I am not allowing myself to go shopping for a while.  Fall decoration were in abundance at all three stores.  Actually, I removed several items from my cart in each store or it could have been worse.  All three had the Martha Stewart wooden pumpkins that people are discussing in the forum but Home Goods had one that was a double stacked one.  The only pumpkin that I bought was a deep rust, velvet for 6.99.  Lots of Halloween items at Home Goods too.  I bought some pretty hand towels, an orange peony arrangement in a jar, three candles in various fall scents, some fall filler (apples, pears, persimmons), and a new loaf pan.   At Party City, I bought some discounted fall paper plates and napkins for 1.00 each.  At TJ, I bought Laura Geller makeup and IT cosmetics and OPI nail polish.

I have grounded myself from shopping for a while and definitely no more fall decor!Cat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

My HomeGoods has tons of stuff now. I'm going to have a tough time staying away from there. I had a few gift cards but those are now gone lol.