Honored Contributor

Made a trip to TJ Maxx today and they had a lot of cute Fall and Halloween decorations.

Many by Martha Stewart including her wood pumpkin for $19.99 and other fall items of hers.

They also had several Halloween houses, etc. that light up by Martha Stewart.

Also other brands of Fall/Halloween decor that was so cute and not expensive.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Lucky you.   The store that is about an hour from me is rarely stocked with anything interesting.....

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom  💙TJ, Marshall's, HomeGoods - you just can't beat them on the cutest home seasonal decor, with reasonable prices. Well worth a trip anytime. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

They had a really cute, but large, old fashioned truck loaded with pumpkins that I was tempted by too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby 

I agree!

Our TJ and Marshalls are in the same shopping area and Home Goods and Ross are also close by, which is so convenient!

Almost too convenient, LOL!

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

I am RARELY empty handed after a trip to one of these stores. My TJ jewelry counter is TDF, and soooo reasonable. It's just amazing the beautiful jewelry it has. I've gotten my Lucky Brand loungewear there, great quality from this brand, and my leather Margot crossbody bags. Plus I get tired of my throw pillows and bedding, towels, and I can change it up so inexpensively.  

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

Mine has Laura Gellar makeup kits for 9.99.

Bought two, but know I cannot repurchase.

Honored Contributor

I'd better get an outdoor fall pillow there.

Honored Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl wrote:

Mine has Laura Gellar makeup kits for 9.99.

Bought two, but know I cannot repurchase.

@Chicagosuburbangirl  I saw those there. They have some other nice brand makeup kits as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom I was at TJ Max today and bought the smallest wooden pumpkin ang medium size. The larger ones were too big for my area. Things there are selling fast.

I have teak furniture in my large foyer that they look nice on since the wood picks up the same tones. And they’re not orange!