Honored Contributor

Re: THE BEAUTIFUL BLACK SWAN "AS IS"

@Oznell  I almost bought Valerie's black swan, but had to remind myself that I have two white swans, one Christmas, and the other neutral, of Annalee's, don't know if you know this brand, and I will post a picture in a few minutes.  

By the way, zulily has two black swan ornaments today. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Awwwww, how cute, @mousiegirl!   Babies all content with their mama!   Swans are truly nature's "tranquilizers" for humans....

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  I remember that on a Hawaii vacation, there were many swans including a black which I had never seen before, at one hotel, in the water, and on ground, so I took many pictures. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Alright! You guys are making me want a swan!

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell, I think my swan is actually resin and I did need to repair its beak on our last move.  So glad it made it through the moves.  One of the decor pieces I really cherish.

Super Contributor

@MJDinVegas

I found one similar to your from Wayfair... I ordered it! Once she arrives, I will let all of you know if she ‘fits the bill’! Pun intended! LOL

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl When I was in Hawaii I saw my first black swan as well... so beautiful and exotic! I will return to Maui on Christmas Eve... I will look for that beautiful swan again!

Honored Contributor

@Zsazsa wrote:

@mousiegirl When I was in Hawaii I saw my first black swan as well... so beautiful and exotic! I will return to Maui on Christmas Eve... I will look for that beautiful swan again!

@Zsazsa  I can visualize the swans now, all white except for the one black, maybe will be more by now.  Enjoy your wonderful trip.