Trusted Contributor

TBT to a Lisa Robertson Christmas

https://youtu.be/ls2_yyGPJV8

I watch this video of Lisa decorating for christmas on the Q back July 2014 and omg is it absolutely gorgeous. Its just stunning what she did with Christmas. Most gorgeous decoration of a set i have ever seen. Just mindblowingly stunning.
Trusted Contributor

Re: TBT to a Lisa Robertson Christmas

The videos really do show how great she truly was!! I found myself looking at a few the other day as well.  She was so passionate about what she liked!!

Trusted Contributor

I know Jason it wasnt just making a set look great she knew how to take Christmas items and just create excitement. That definitely was her biggest asset. Then the sold out sign would be just appearing so much.
Regular Contributor

I love her Christmas decor style. Everything is so elegant! I love her videos that show her decorating her trees, etc at her home. I can't believe how much she puts on those trees! It gets to the point you can't even see the tree! LOL

Frequent Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
https://youtu.be/ls2_yyGPJV8

I watch this video of Lisa decorating for christmas on the Q back July 2014 and omg is it absolutely gorgeous. Its just stunning what she did with Christmas. Most gorgeous decoration of a set i have ever seen. Just mindblowingly stunning.

She really was the queen of Christmas for QVC and she made a lot of money for them because she knew how to show off the product to it's full potential.  I love watching all her tutorials that she's made on Youtube to.   Her line of products that she sells on Lisa Robertson.com  is nice but expensive.  But she has a lot that sells out quickly.  She has quite a following.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's nice to remember what Lisa was able to achieve with a staff from QVC and vendors like Valerie P. Hill helping her.  However, it's kind of sad to compare those images to her holiday decorating since leaving Q.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lisa was one of my favorite hosts.  She knew how to sell by highlighting the features of a product and showing that product in an aspirational lifestyle setting.  I only wish some of the newer hosts could be trained to sell as she did.

Edited to correct some typing errors.

Respected Contributor

Have to say, Lisa did do a fantastic job with her Christmas shows!

The woman did Christmas with class. Nothing over the top. Not too much sparkle, just enough. I would say, the word pretty just comes to mind here for me.

Her sets were gorgeous and she always dressed nicely for them too. She always did get my mind going with decorating possibilities. Bought a few things from her shows, I  still have, use and enjoy them.  Nice quality, nothing gawdy. I always did look forward to her Christmas shows. 🎄

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 

Truth be told..

No one has come close to being anywhere near Lisa's talents.

Trusted Contributor

Just the other night I was thinking how nice it would be to be able to watch A Lisa Robertson Christmas!!