Honored Contributor

Strange Situation On Advance Order Item!!!

[ Edited ]

I ordered the VPH Cardinal Joy Sign Item# H226102 on 9/13....

Sentiment "Joy" Sign with Cardinals by Valerie - H224179

Suddenly the item turned into an Advanced Order...supposed to ship on 10/10.....

I got an email notifying me the item shipped on 10/14 ...

But on 10/16 I got an email stating:  "We're sorry your recently ordered item didn't work out. We received your return and are issuing you a refund on 10/15. And you know what that means—you can shop for something else!"

I never received the item, so how could I return it!!!  I called CS to see what the heck happened!  She was very apologetic and responsive and placed me on hold to check.  She came back and said the package may have been damaged in shipment or perhaps there was a mixup in shipping.  She apologized and said I had been refunded and she checked and said the item was still available if I wanted to re-order....

THE WHOLE THING IS CRAZY!!!! 🤷‍♀️  I noticed the item number was changed to H224179....hmmmm

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Strange Situation On Advance Order Item!!!

Can't believe they added.....

"And you know what that means—you can shop for something else!"   

Too funny Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

Can't believe they added.....

"And you know what that means—you can shop for something else!"   

Too funny Smiley LOL

@Mz iMac 

LOL...It kind of reminds me of the games at a carnival....you didnt win,  but try again take a chance and see if you win this time----Shopping on QVC is like a qwap shoot....🙄😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt    It was probably a test to determine if you're alert, awake and still have all of your faculties.  If you reordered, you automatically fail.  It's cute though, I love all thing Cardinal.  Do you ever see them in SA?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I had ordered a set of snowflake pillars and they never made it pass Chicago in shipping. After a couple of CS phone calls I received the email saying it had been returned.  Very odd indeed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt    It was probably a test to determine if you're alert, awake and still have all of your faculties.  If you reordered, you automatically fail.  It's cute though, I love all thing Cardinal.  Do you ever see them in SA?

@Kachina624 

LOL.....Who knew you gotta pass a test to shop on QVC 😄 

Yes, we are so lucky to have those beautiful birds in our city and surrounding area....In fact, one was singing in my crepe myrtle tree this morning... They are my favorite bird.🐦

I'm disappointed Texas didnt chose them as our State bird, instead we get the mean and fiesty Mockingbird .....😕 

Honored Contributor

Weird....LOL   

Honored Contributor

@Spurt   I never saw one in Houston and we have none here but they're a major treat when I visit my sister in PA.  My favorite too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

LOL.....Who knew you gotta pass a test to shop on QVC 😄 

Yes, we are so lucky to have those beautiful birds in our city and surrounding area....In fact, one was singing in my crepe myrtle tree this morning... They are my favorite bird.🐦

I'm disappointed Texas didnt chose them as our State bird, instead we get the mean and fiesty Mockingbird .....😕 

I love cardinals, too, @Spurt .  They are at my feeders frequently.  I'm in TN, and the Mockingbird is our state bird, too.  Of all the beautiful birds that we have, and they chose the Mockingbird.  They are interesting to listen to, but are bullies to the other birds sometimes.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt   I never saw one in Houston and we have none here but they're a major treat when I visit my sister in PA.  My favorite too.

@Kachina624 

Why does that not surprise me about Cardinals....there are quite a few people that don't like Houston either 😄....

A lot of birding activity here. Some birds come in our area to spend the winter....and others migrate through on their way to Mexico and South America ......Texas is second to California for migratory birds.....But Im glad the Cardinal is a permanent resident! Woman Very Happy