Valued Contributor

Re: Storage Options for VPH Wreaths, Garland & Picks

@ScrapHappy -- I see your point.  The plastic bins are pretty bulky.  I agree the wreaths are fine in their original boxes, but I think I'm going to go with the bins for garland, pics and candle rings.  

Frequent Contributor

I store my wreaths and garlands in plastic boxes by Iris. I no longer have the item no but I think I bought some from Amazon and some from the Container Store.  My items have stayed in excellent condition and I chose clear boxes so I could see what was inside.  I was trying to label the boxes but saw a suggestion online here where the customer said she used the large sticker dots with the color matching the season.  Be careful of oversize wreaths that are very thick.  I found I had to buy some round extra deep boxes for those items.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven I store my huge wreaths and other large holiday items in the Q's Periea zippered clear window storage boxes. They're sturdy & I can see what's in them. I was keeping a lot of the decor items in the original boxes but it was getting harder to sort through them. I also cleared out my china cabinet of china and moved in decor items used seasonally.