Honored Contributor

Re: Starting to think about Halloween

I don't do Halloween decor, and really never have. 

We live out in the country and get no trick or treaters. 

When my son was little, I had to take him to town for trick or treat with friends, and they did so much for fall and Halloween in their school, I didn't feel the need to do it at home.

I do love to see other people's yards and porches, when they go all out and make them either stylish or haunted looking. Such fun for me to see, but no desire to do it for myself!

And hate to dress up (though it was quite the big project every year with my son....he started planning the next year's costume right after getting home from trick or treat night!). I have such fun going to various businesses and seeing everyone dressing up at work and enjoying the day, but never want to do it myself. 

Valued Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Lyttlewyng  Awesome!!!

Thank you!  @Regal Bee  Heart

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

Love it, even the little spider next to the pumpkins and I don't like spiders in general. I think you missed your called. I so enjoy seeing all your pics.

Respected Contributor

@luvdoodles Thank you....that was so nice. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, for me...I'm not a Halloween fan. Not being able to have children pretty much sucked the joy out of it for me.

However, for those women that love everything about it, and love collecting witches, I highly recommend a Quacker Factory top that has 2 options...one that has trick or treaters on it, the other has witches...A294002. Since there is no video for it yet, I recommend using the zoom feature to see the designs up close...and read the reviews!

Honestly, 'IF' I was into Halloween, this top would be AWESOME!!! For those that don't dress up with a costume on Halloween, this would be 'THE' top to wear Halloween night to great trick or treaters, wear on a hay ride, pumpkin picking, etc. Oh yes of coarse, wear anytime...but you get my point.

I know this is a forum for decor, but still thought it was fitting because it is still 'holiday' related. I happened to notice the top when I was writing a review for another QF top I just received (A256183)...  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise  Thanks, this sounds great.....will check it out.

I don't have kids either.............just a kid myself and love Halloween. Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee ...I like it.  The spider is a nice touch.🕷

Regular Contributor

100_4104.JPG

Regular Contributor

thank you HSN100_4102.JPG