Respected Contributor

Starting to Think About Fall Decor

5760-3.jpg

My kitchen island last year...2023.

Although it is possibly a bit early, I am beginning to think of moving my decor into Fall. It has been such a miserably hot summer...I just feel this would give me a lift.

When will you decorate for Fall?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Starting to Think About Fall Decor

@Regal Bee  I like your entire arrangement. I'll start decorating for fall on first day of September. 

Respected Contributor

I usually start just at the end of August.  But, I start decorating for Christmas at the end of October, just after Halloween.  There have been some years when I start in October.  I would keep Christmas up all year if I could. 

Respected Contributor

I started this morning since it was time to take everything off the mantle & hearth for a deep clean...I enjoy decorating for Fall with primitive style turkeys, crows, pumpkins & gourds. Always enjoy the pictures you share @Regal Bee  

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee 

That's a beautiful arrangement!  Your place is gorgeous as well!😃❤️

I don't do a whole lot for fall anymore.  I change out my pillows on the couches and add a few new throws.  I do have an arrangement I've had a few years I usually switch to on my dining room table.  Usually some fall scented candles too lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee  Thanks for posting! I love your arrangement, and I'm looking forward to fall decorating too! I'm pretty sure I have everything I need, but HL is about 30 minutes away, so there's that. I'm making a fall wreath for my DD, and after that I'll start to take down my summer things and get ready for the fall decor. 

Keep the pictures coming!

Esteemed Contributor

I always decorate for autumn/harvest during the weekend before Labor Day—and this year, it "falls" about as early as it can on the calendar, so I'll be filling my house with pumpkins on 8/31. Can't wait! It truly has been a miserably hot and draining summer.

Honored Contributor

Have a sunflower theme going on outside. When I get my mums in September, I'll add some scarecrows for fall.

Respected Contributor

So pretty @Regal Bee !

I usually bring out my few fall decorations on September 1st. I start decorating for Christmas in October! I love Christmas and am just a big kid who never grew up Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks Ladies....you all are so sweet. So happy to see all the Fall lovers here.  Heart

@itsmetoo  Your vignette is gorgeous!