Honored Contributor

Started my Fall & Halloween decorating …

this is as far as I got.  Bought these pieces and last year never used them.  The pumpkins are adorable🎃🎃from Mr. Christmas line.  Everything I've bought from Mr. Christmas is always nice🙂

22AC8C66-54DA-4278-9414-1F2DC14F389A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Started my Fall & Halloween decorating …

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Trusted Contributor

Love it!

We just bought the Mr. Christmas black tree and all of the collections in the Big Deal during the Halloween Spooktacular.  So far, we only got the tree and the small ghosts and they are adorable!  I put the tree up and scattered the ghosts around.  I also put up a few other decorations and I'm waiting for the rest of the sets to arrive, but other than that, I'm done with the inside of the house.  My girls will get one of each Halloween character to put in their rooms as well.  Believe it or not, my husband ordered them all on his own and thought I would like to have them.  It was a sweet gesture, but I don't need that many! lol

Today is our big outdoor decorating day for Halloween.  My husband usually take 2-3 days to get everything up and running.  It's his favorite holiday and he really goes all out for it.  The house always looks amazing and people love to stop by to see it. 

It's such a fun time of year!  I love everything about the next 3 months!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You inspired me, Cleaning and getting my Autumn stuff out and setting it up today.

Coming back to add photo

CCE26FAE-530F-42FB-AA54-21672C9602C0.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I did my mantle finally--right now it is fall themed ---got some cute plates that I  use in plate stands--my fave is the pumpkin shaped Fiestaware plate,  and really cute,  cut out, pop up cards---as well as fall leaves garland --have a very fall-ish table runner I tack up on the front side of the mantle too--

And then for  Oct, I will do the same, only for halloween---then back to fall and harvest, until Xmas time--the pop-up cards are pretty big so they stand out--found many on AMZ