Super Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

Received the email this morning.  No new date as to when or if they will be shipped.  I know some have received an email stating the new EDD. Hope that is true. We will see.

This afternoon my order status was changed to "cancelled."

Respected Contributor

I just checked, mine was cancelled also. Oh well at least I can stop looking for it. 

Super Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

I just checked, mine was cancelled also. Oh well at least I can stop looking for it. 

I really wanted them but am feeling sort of jerked around.  But like you at least I can stop worrying about it.

Valued Contributor

So much for the email I received today.LOL.  I just checked and mine are cencelled, too.  Oh well, I was worried they were returns.....

Super Contributor
Im really disappointed in QVC for leading me around as if I had a chance to purchase a set, all along knowing they are not getting any more in. My Christmas purchasing will be extremely small if that’s how business is done.
Honored Contributor

Re: Starry Night Hurricanes

[ Edited ]

@Fur Dude @bluetail fly @50Mickey 

Valerie addressed QVC telling customers who ordered it was "vendor".   here is the post questioning "cancelled" orders:

034F69F4-B002-403E-BEBD-96826C9A164C.jpeg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Fur Dude @bluetail fly @50Mickey 

wouldn't let me post 2 images here was VPH  answer to people not receiving orders

Valerie's Reply 

EC7BC8D2-407E-44D3-8A9F-2A108E127CDC.jpeg

Frequent Contributor
Not sure what happened. I got an ad on my Facebook that the hurricanes were available. So I thought I would order one. Got to place the order then it’s canceled this week. If QVC/VPH are going to do social media ads then somebody should probably check to make sure the item has inventory.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two colors available AS IS....

"As Is" Set of 3 Illuminated Starry Night Hurricanes by Valerie - QVC.com

Edit to add:  I think they are now sold out.  I would favorite the page and put it on your favorites bar, if you really want them and are willing to take a chance with AS IS.....

Super Contributor
@homedecor1 Thank you for the information! It makes me feel a little better and I know that’s not the way Valerie does business.