Respected Contributor

Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spice Latte Season

It is almost time for the beginning of Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte's season. Each year I look forward to this time and am sad when they stop being available. I will be there the first day. Coffee triggers my acid reflux, but Starbuck's lattes have not caused me problems. 

I can assure you I will endulge in the next few months.  At this stage of my life I am going to enjoy with no regard for healthy eating or calorie content. I do not drink alcohol because I do not enjoy it, so my chosen drink is latte. Yay!

Honored Contributor

Re: Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spice Latte Season

I found the pre-made bottles of it in Walmart this morning.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette    Thanks, just ordered an 8-pack for delivery.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

we wait till September, I love those things 

Trusted Contributor

I'm not really a pumpkin spice person. I would much rather have a caramel macchiato, but I love that it's that time again. Love all things fall. Heart

Trusted Contributor

I don't really like the Pumpkin Spice but I do love Starbucks and especially when they start advertising the Pumpkin Spice since it is a sign Fall is in the air. I may not have heard right but I have two nieces that worked at Starbucks that said that all flavors are actually available all year long. If there is something you really like you might want to ask.

Respected Contributor

I asked this morning while I was at Starbucks. The Pumpkin Spice Latte will be available August 30. I will be there.

Esteemed Contributor

For those watching their pennies closely these days, Target had DD pumpkin spice ground coffee for 20% off.

Many SB pumpkin spice dupe recipes online if you need to adjust to suit dietary preferences.