Honored Contributor

Re: St. Patrick's Day decor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1

Very pretty and a lovely home too....

As far as St.Patrick's Day decorating.....I only have a couple of pieces from Belleek---a tiny angel holding a shamrock and a kitty in a basket with shamrocks....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

thank you! My house is always a work in progress. I think I may be coming close to the "finish line" by the time April comes (that's my goal).

I pulled out my Easter/Spring decor boxes & pleasantly surprised had some St. Patrick day decor.  I guess Easter has been earlier the past few years & I put up "bunnies".

I sometimes chuckle to myself I should "hire" you to do a parody on the "nosy neighbors who amazingly appear" & "crazy - no show & words I can't say here" contractors who have worked on my home remodel projects -- you think Q gives you material....you could be busy for years on the stories I could share during this last year!!!!😳😱🙈😉🤗

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

thank you! My house is always a work in progress. I think I may be coming close to the "finish line" by the time April comes (that's my goal).

I pulled out my Easter/Spring decor boxes & pleasantly surprised had some St. Patrick day decor.  I guess Easter has been earlier the past few years & I put up "bunnies".

I sometimes chuckle to myself I should "hire" you to do a parody on the "nosy neighbors who amazingly appear" & "crazy - no show & words I can't say here" contractors who have worked on my home remodel projects -- you think Q gives you material....you could be busy for years on the stories I could share during this last year!!!!😳😱🙈😉🤗

@homedecor1

Sorry for the late response....for some reason sometimes I don't get notifications ...then the problem with posting photos......I get pink notice advisng an unexpected error has occurred or Authenticity Failed..... Oh these technical problems....ARRRGGHHH!!! ...Woman SadWoman Tongue

I too went on a search in my closets and storage area looking for my Easter decor since I plan to put them out after St. Patrick's Day....i was afraid I would have to go throw tons of boxes and storage bins to find them....thankfully I had put Easter on the side and found it easily---WHEW!!!  My sis wants us to go to Hobby Lobby ....she wants opinion on a flower arrangement she wants to put together....and I will undoubtedly will find a couple of items to add to my decor---LOL!!!  So I wholeheartedly agree with always having a work in progress.....

Your neighborhood certainly sounds very interesting.I can only imagine.....Woman LOLWoman LOL...I had one of those Gladys Gravitz  neighbors...(think TV show Bewitched)  ....this was back when my mom was alive....and this one lady drove me crazy....my mom helped me decorate for Christmas.....of course ....Ms. Nosy Rosey had to see what we did....and then she invited the whole block to peer in my windows to see the wonderful Christmas decorations......she actually encouraged peeping toms......  She was the #1 Gossip....thankfully I moved....LOL!!!

Well good luck with your neighbors and contractors---just think they add spice to your life and how dull it would be without them..........Woman Wink  It sounds like it would make a good sitcom......we could collaberate and become famous Woman Very Happy  Think of the money we'd have to decorate our homes with.....Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Just publish your Q parody of weekend bloopers - you could decorate Both homes!!! Lol

Yes, you will find a lot in HL I kid I wear "horse blinders" when I go there.

As for the "hot topic" my neighborhood it was a cold 53 in FL today so no "gossip" today! No one outside ohhhhh maybe they are inside visiting!😉😉😉

Yes, my house is a work in progress! My new furniture finally arrived and wow does that room need a update! Waiting on end tables & searching for new lamps, picture and more! The color of the furniture is a little darker than it looked in the showroom so my dark accent pieces really darken the room.

I will be with my crazy power shopping cousins this weekend so I'm sure we'll shop til we drop - first stop always Home Goods, then Kirkland's, & more- my cc will be on fire!!!

have a great weekend!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: St. Patrick's Day decor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

Just publish your Q parody of weekend bloopers - you could decorate Both homes!!! Lol

Yes, you will find a lot in HL I kid I wear "horse blinders" when I go there.

As for the "hot topic" my neighborhood it was a cold 53 in FL today so no "gossip" today! No one outside ohhhhh maybe they are inside visiting!😉😉😉

Yes, my house is a work in progress! My new furniture finally arrived and wow does that room need a update! Waiting on end tables & searching for new lamps, picture and more! The color of the furniture is a little darker than it looked in the showroom so my dark accent pieces really darken the room.

I will be with my crazy power shopping cousins this weekend so I'm sure we'll shop til we drop - first stop always Home Goods, then Kirkland's, & more- my cc will be on fire!!!

have a great weekend!!! 

@homedecor1

Gee 53 degrees....I'm jealous..Woman Wink..it was a bit too warm here too early.....80 (above normal for us)....

Enjoy your new furniture....and I bet it will be just beautiful once you put it all together......It's fun to freshen up your home isn't it, but also a lot of work to find the coordinating piecs and bring it all together........

That sounds like a lot of fun ----shopping until your drop with your cousins....and it looks like you are going to some of my favorite places ....Woman Very Happy  ENJOY!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

St. Patrick's Day Graphic #29

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein