Super Contributor

Yuck cheapo cookies!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

I LOVE your St. Patty's decorations - very festive!

I only have a few things but I am always on the hunt for more.

I decorate the top of the fireplace & the window sill in my bathroom plus some items on the coffee table in the living room.

I love your little leprechauns, do you remember where you got them by chance?

Honored Contributor

Re: St. Patrick's Day decor

[ Edited ]

@Zey4x 

Where is the Edit button?

At the top right of a post, there are three gray dots. If you click on them, a drop-down will include the Edit Message button along with other options available.

Colors:

Look for the underlined capital "A" above (when you are entering a post), click on the arrow & you will get a drop-down box with color choices.

Trusted Contributor

@Zey4x wrote:

Yuck cheapo cookies!

It's a shame you never learned if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Trusted Contributor

Re: St. Patrick's Day decor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 

I love all your decorations!  You have inspired me to put a few things out.  I don't have much so I wasn't going to put them out until I saw yours. Great job.  Isn't it fun decorating for all the holidays? I don't think I've ever heard of pistachio cake but it sounds delicious!  

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   Your decorations are adorable. I have to check and see if I can dig a few of mine out....you have inspired me. :-)

Save a piece of that yummy cake for me. 

Honored Contributor

Nicely done.

Valued Contributor

What I like about the Recipe, Home, Garden, Pet Lovers and  Holiday forums is how nice 99.9% of the people are. No bashing another person's opinion.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper 

Thank you!  The little leprechauns I think (they've got to be 5+ years old) either came from Hobby Lobby or Michaels.  I got the teddy bear legged one from Dollar Tree.

I didn't really look for any St. Pats things lately yet I'm sure they probably still have them, esp. at Hobby Lobby.

Honored Contributor

Lovely.  We aren't Irish, I don't do anything for St. Patrick's Day.  Ok, there were green cupcakes back when my girls were young.  I do a spring theme, I actually ordered a few things for that yesterday because I am lazy and I don't want to bring the "Spring" box over from a storage locker.  I do put a big  Easter basket on the sideboard or the coffee table but not bunnies and stuff.  I expect that will change when our grandchildren a little older.