Honored Contributor

Re: St Patrick's Day Flower Arrangements

Hi @lulu1  how did you do with the snow?   We got about a foot in nw Jersey.     Hope your home was okay from the snow, wind, water.............

I like the winter and don't mind snow, but there have been too many storms with too much snow within a short time.  I'm ready for spring. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj

Hello my friend.  I hear you about snow.  Generally I love it but that's in winter.  I have abundant daffodils and crocus blooming.  This is not the time for snow.

We had about 8-9 inches but luckily the sun was shining today and much of it melted today.  Within a few days, hopefully this last storm will be a memory.

My husband is practically salivating about the start of the Yankees' season.

Honored Contributor

Hi @lulu1  Heart There is nothing blooming here.   I still have piles of snow, in the shade,  from the last  nor'easter  that are very slowly melting.  The last storm we got 2 feet of snow.  Now, with this foot of snow, it will be May before I'll see any blooms. lol 

The Yankees open their season in less than one week.  I can't wait!! They look good this year.  Fingers crossed they have a great year.    If not, I'm sure you'll hear me.............................and I'll hear your husband. lol 

I'm following the Frozen Four Championship.   This weekend, Northeastern plays Michigan.  I think Notre Dame is in it as well.  

The sun is shining today, temps are in the low 40s.............I'll take it.  Hopefully, there will no more snow!! 

Happy Easter, Passover, Spring! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.