Respected Contributor
@BklynKinsey
Thank you. I’m reconsidering. I have dogs and I worry about items like you describe. I don’t want a glittery mess that they might get into.
Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom  Once the ribbons are in place, I do not think there will be a problem. I don't see them shedding once they are intact. 

Yes, they are a bit messy but a quick pass with a vacuum will take care of the problem when the tree is decorated.

At first, I was somewhat upset with the cost of these ribbons but after looking at several shops, I find they are reasonably priced for the impact they will create on the tree. 

Respected Contributor
@Regal Bee
Thanks for your input. I will reconsider, again. Lol
Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee  I too think the price is reasonable for 4 ribbons.  I think I might use them either over the fireplace or on my pencil tree or on a ledge with all my silver trees.  I purchased them "as is", and the glitter doesn't bother me, once they are hung or put in place, they won't shed any more glitter unless moved. 

It sounds like a lot may be coming back and that just means that I'll be checking the "as is" section for another set, since the silver set I received is really nice.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2  As soon as the gold ribbons come back in stock, I am going to purchase those also.

I don't mind the glitter at all. Over half of the things in Hobby Lobby are filled with glitter and I think it is here to stay, for now anyway.

Super Contributor

Hi, I bought this item in silver . It's very glittery . I unwound it a little  and a little extra glitter fell off , not anymore than other glittered items. Each length is in a tightly wound circle, in the box. The "ribbon " is narrow and thick, not like a fabric ribbon at all. It doesn't drape like a fabric does. I will probably use it more as a garland on the tree....or I can see it wound around a wreath . That would be pretty ! Honestly, I almost returned it, but losing the return money wasn't worth it. I've lost enough return fees over the years, and I'm not happy about that policy. I'm finding other places to shop because of it. ( sorry, off topic ) ....anyway it will catch the light and sparkle , on any decorative item you add it to. Hope you enjoy it !