Esteemed Contributor

Re: Some pics of the Bethlehem Lights moving flame candles and more.

@crazycockermom    I love the candles, the gray is beautiful in your dining room.   And of course the pictures of the dogs are so sweet.  Thank you for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1wrote:

I know this is about candles but when the doggie pictures appeared it was all about love and what very special people you are     Heart

I swear I thought I responded last night but I don’t see it.  Maybe I forgot to hit “post”.  Anyway, thank you so much, but it’s the dogs that are the special ones.  💜

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl

Thanks!!   Some of them sleep on the bed.  They don’t generally wake me in the middle of the night unless they aren’t feeling well or they are especially restless for whatever reason.  Thank goodness.  They are awesome.  😊

Respected Contributor

@January121wrote:

They don’t compare to the Lumiara candles ... just my opinion 😍

Are you saying you like the Luminara better or the Bethlehem Lights?  I like both.  To me, the flame movement is the same.  I like Luminara but have been wanting something other than their recent offerings.  I like this new linen finish and the colors offered.  I like the looks of the Luminara rustic ones but they never had the size or color I wanted so was glad when the BL came along.  😀

Respected Contributor

@cbritewrote:

@crazycockermom Your home is so incredibly lovely...your dining table is exquisite wood....and your rugs..and fur babies...B E A U T I F U L and full of so much love there. Smiley Happy

Will you post more of your doggies?

Thank you for such kind words!!  Lots of love.  💜

I’m afraid if I post more dog pics people will tell me to go to the pet forum.  Lol

I’ll try to sneak a few more in.  😆

Respected Contributor

@LindaSalwrote:

@crazycockermom    I love the candles, the gray is beautiful in your dining room.   And of course the pictures of the dogs are so sweet.  Thank you for sharing.

Thanks!   I really like the grey in my dining room too.  Goes well with the chairs.  🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom, I like them, the candles and of course all the doggies.  More pics of both would be welcomed here as far as I'm concerned.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@SHOPRwrote:

@crazycockermom, I like them, the candles and of course all the doggies.  More pics of both would be welcomed here as far as I'm concerned.  LOL

LOL - thanks SHOPR!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom

thanks for sharing the moving flame Bethlehem Lights candles.  Mine came today - I wanted blue for Spring.

I can't really tell the difference between the "flame" function (which can be fast/slow) from Luminara to Bethlehem Lights.  I like it's remote or touch.  The price worked better right now for my budget.

This maybe the extent of my "bunny" display since my house is a little upside down now🙃!

Happy Easter & Spring! Thank you "holiday/home" posters for posting good finds! 🐇🐇💐💐

5A0AC8FC-3D16-4421-83AC-7785EAC44FB1.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1

The blue looks beautiful in your display!! I’m glad you like them. I can’t tell the difference in the flame flickers either. I also think it’s kind of cool how you can blow out the candle. Happy Easter and Spring to you too!!