Honored Contributor

Re: Some of Valerie's new items are showing up

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio  I don't understand why her items aren't sneek peeked sooner than they usually are,  as people wouldn't be able to buy until the day of.  This waiting until just before the show is irritating, lol.

There are a ton of items left over from last year, so we know those or many of them will be presented.

@mousiegirl

Agree!

I noticed that a number of things from last year are back in stock in all colors, with sale prices posted already (those finials that don't light up but are satin finished with big glitter beads for one...I think that was what I saw), and one in particular was a good $10 off the price it was presented in the online video, so at least maybe there will be good prices on the repeats.

And yes, they are starting to hold off posting her items for sale until midnight of the day of the event, in order to try to not sell out before she goes on air (and I'm glad for that, because I get so angry when they start a presentation with Jill saying, "these are already limited, and two colors are already gone"......when the banner on screen says 'new today'. There is just no excuse for not buying more than that!).

But what would it hurt to post the sneak peek on her facebook up to a week in advance? Only gets us more excited, and gives us time to really process what we might want. But maybe that is the whole idea, to not give us much time, then we 'panic buy' as we know the quantities will be limited and we buy before we get to think it through!

@Mominohio  Panic buy, good point, been there, done that, lol.  

Honored Contributor

Put "CIJ" in the search bar for a preview of items being offered. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio  I don't understand why her items aren't sneek peeked sooner than they usually are,  as people wouldn't be able to buy until the day of.  This waiting until just before the show is irritating, lol.

There are a ton of items left over from last year, so we know those or many of them will be presented.

@mousiegirl

Agree!

I noticed that a number of things from last year are back in stock in all colors, with sale prices posted already (those finials that don't light up but are satin finished with big glitter beads for one...I think that was what I saw), and one in particular was a good $10 off the price it was presented in the online video, so at least maybe there will be good prices on the repeats.

And yes, they are starting to hold off posting her items for sale until midnight of the day of the event, in order to try to not sell out before she goes on air (and I'm glad for that, because I get so angry when they start a presentation with Jill saying, "these are already limited, and two colors are already gone"......when the banner on screen says 'new today'. There is just no excuse for not buying more than that!).

But what would it hurt to post the sneak peek on her facebook up to a week in advance? Only gets us more excited, and gives us time to really process what we might want. But maybe that is the whole idea, to not give us much time, then we 'panic buy' as we know the quantities will be limited and we buy before we get to think it through!

Yea...I am one of those that missed out on things that were either limited or sold out before I saw them on TV...That is why I am trying not to let that happen this year..

Respected Contributor

So I am on vacation starting today (strategically thought out, lol) and I am in looooove with Valerie's new lantern.  I cannot make up my mind what color?!?!  And don't anyone here recommend I order both...!

Oversized Holiday Lantern w/ 3 Flameless Candles by Valerie
Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop.  I love this lantern too !!  As soon as I saw it I knew it had to be mine lol.   I am getting the black because my kitchen has black ca I eats and marble countertops and island and I am going to place it on the island.  I lime the red as well and hsve Valerie's sleigh in the red , so I cs. See getting both and putting in different rooms .  I won't tell you that though LOLCat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@BornToShop.  I love this lantern too !!  As soon as I saw it I knew it had to be mine lol.   I am getting the black because my kitchen has black ca I eats and marble countertops and island and I am going to place it on the island.  I lime the red as well and hsve Valerie's sleigh in the red , so I cs. See getting both and putting in different rooms .  I won't tell you that though LOLCat Wink

Sorry typo:  black cabinets .

Super Contributor

They tell everyone a million times, every time before a VPH show, that they aren't available til the day of the show.  They are not sold out!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Some of Valerie's new items are showing up,

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore, you and I have a long 36 hours to go, lol!  I got the black Lantern also since I felt the black represented a true silhouette of the santa & deer. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Some of Valerie's new items are showing up,

@BornToShop wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore, you and I have a long 36 hours to go, lol!  I got the black Lantern also since I felt the black represented a true silhouette of the santa & deer. 

@BornToShop. So true!  I'm half hoping there won't be other great items to tempt me lol

I agree with you regarding the black !  Excited to get it!!  Happy shopping!

Respected Contributor

Valerie's preview is more of the same. Nothing I have to have. It's disappointing actually. I will watch CIJ but won't be glued to the tv.