Re: Some of Valerie's new items are showing up

h211505.001 (450×400)

Honored Contributor

I may just have to add these to my snowman collection,

Image result for thank you snowman   images

Valued Contributor

H211470 (floral centerpiece 8 inches) is also on the site.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio  I don't understand why her items aren't sneek peeked sooner than they usually are,  as people wouldn't be able to buy until the day of.  This waiting until just before the show is irritating, lol.

There are a ton of items left over from last year, so we know those or many of them will be presented.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree with you, mousiegirl.  What if there are technical difficulties again on July 1st? No one will be able to order anything.

Esteemed Contributor

I put the item number for Mr. & Mrs claus and they are sold out?

H211507.....
Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I put the item number for Mr. & Mrs claus and they are sold out?

H211507.....

@Nataliesgramma  They aren't available for sale today is what it means. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio  I don't understand why her items aren't sneek peeked sooner than they usually are,  as people wouldn't be able to buy until the day of.  This waiting until just before the show is irritating, lol.

There are a ton of items left over from last year, so we know those or many of them will be presented.

@mousiegirl

Agree!

I noticed that a number of things from last year are back in stock in all colors, with sale prices posted already (those finials that don't light up but are satin finished with big glitter beads for one...I think that was what I saw), and one in particular was a good $10 off the price it was presented in the online video, so at least maybe there will be good prices on the repeats.

And yes, they are starting to hold off posting her items for sale until midnight of the day of the event, in order to try to not sell out before she goes on air (and I'm glad for that, because I get so angry when they start a presentation with Jill saying, "these are already limited, and two colors are already gone"......when the banner on screen says 'new today'. There is just no excuse for not buying more than that!).

But what would it hurt to post the sneak peek on her facebook up to a week in advance? Only gets us more excited, and gives us time to really process what we might want. But maybe that is the whole idea, to not give us much time, then we 'panic buy' as we know the quantities will be limited and we buy before we get to think it through!

Honored Contributor

Her sneak peek is up now

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill/