Honored Contributor

Re: Some of Valerie's new items are showing up

@Mominohio

I have these I bought them at a home decor party "comforts of home" (previously Wicker Plus a home party direct sales company from Wisconsin).

These snowmen are some of my favorite items which I display every year & honestly, they are adorable!!!  I even have the 4' ft tall dad & mom! 

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

So I am on vacation starting today (strategically thought out, lol) and I am in looooove with Valerie's new lantern.  I cannot make up my mind what color?!?!  And don't anyone here recommend I order both...!

Oversized Holiday Lantern w/ 3 Flameless Candles by Valerie

@BornToShop   ooonooo.gif

It is a lovely lantern. I will have to live vicariously through you though...

It is just too large a piece to store here. I think I might have been more interested if it didn't have the sleigh and reindeer which would have made it a more versatile piece for me to use yr round and just change the inside by the season/holiday.

Please post pics when you decorate with it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

So I am on vacation starting today (strategically thought out, lol) and I am in looooove with Valerie's new lantern.  I cannot make up my mind what color?!?!  And don't anyone here recommend I order both...!

Oversized Holiday Lantern w/ 3 Flameless Candles by Valerie

@BornToShop   ooonooo.gif

It is a lovely lantern. I will have to live vicariously through you though...

It is just too large a piece to store here. I think I might have been more interested if it didn't have the sleigh and reindeer which would have made it a more versatile piece for me to use yr round and just change the inside by the season/holiday.

Please post pics when you decorate with it Smiley Happy

I love the shape of this, but the sleigh and deer were a deal breaker for me as well. Limits the piece to just a few weeks per year, and I don't need one more thing that is Christmas specific!

Super Contributor

I am loving the Christmas specific. After all it is CHRISTMAS Smiley Happy. Tired and bored with all the "winter" "year round" decor. I want Christmas to be Christmas!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I actually placed an order this morning.  Valerie had posted a preview on her Facebook page and I had done a screen shot of H209798, the illuminated jingle bells, so I could look for it this morning.

This morning I ordered them.  We have a hall tree with several hooks on them and I have sleigh bells hanging on some of the hooks year round.  I'll add these to the hall tree.  Under $18.

http://www.qvc.com/Illuminated-Jingle-Bell-Door-Hanger-with-Timer-by-Valerie.product.H209798.html?pr...

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I actually placed an order this morning.  Valerie had posted a preview on her Facebook page and I had done a screen shot of H209798, the illuminated jingle bells, so I could look for it this morning.

This morning I ordered them.  We have a hall tree with several hooks on them and I have sleigh bells hanging on some of the hooks year round.  I'll add these to the hall tree.  Under $18.

http://www.qvc.com/Illuminated-Jingle-Bell-Door-Hanger-with-Timer-by-Valerie.product.H209798.html?pr...

@gidgetgh

I love the look of these! Please review them here when you get them. My hold back on these is that they don't seem worth the price to me, but oftentimes items look so much better/bigger in person than they do on Q's website. They don't have the best photography of items sometimes, and aren't really done justice on these pages. 

Respected Contributor

Hi, I loved the lantern too but wondered if turning it around we could use it year round.  I do wish though it didn't have the sleigh and reindeer.  

Now, Valerie said she would have black swans in CIJ and I searched and searched and not even white swans come up let along black.  Anyone know??  Maybe later in the July shows but she mentioned it on her FB page and by the mention it sounded to me like she meant this weekend.  If anyone finds them could you please post?    Thank you, enjoy the shows!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetgh

I love the look of these! Please review them here when you get them. My hold back on these is that they don't seem worth the price to me, but oftentimes items look so much better/bigger in person than they do on Q's website. They don't have the best photography of items sometimes, and aren't really done justice on these pages. 

@Mominohio- I just cancelled it. I really have seriously downsized our Christmas decorations and want to stick to my decision to not bring anything new in unless it's something really unique that I can't get locally. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetgh

@Mominohio- I just cancelled it. I really have seriously downsized our Christmas decorations and want to stick to my decision to not bring anything new in unless it's something really unique that I can't get locally. 

@gidgetgh

I'd like to have a dollar for every item I've either cancelled today, or put on check hold! LOL 

I need nothing, I want everything, I'm buying (almost) nothing!

Frequent Contributor

I have been sitting on the fence for 3 months trying to decide what color to get so that I can use it for more than just the holidays. My favorite to look at is the red but with the colors in my home, it is somewhat limiting. The most practical is probably the ivory. Of course, the black could also be really cute for Halloween. What to do, what to do? Any thoughts on my predicament? Many thanks.