Honored Contributor

Re: Some of Valerie's Fall items on Advanced order.....

Remember there is always zulily, usually a three week wait time, but sometimes items ship quickly.  I have already bought some Fall items. which I have received, but much more will be coming, though I hope I can restrain myself, don't need anything.

I bought the beaded pumpkins on zulily, larger than the minis Valerie is offering, and am going to check today to see if I also bought the minis.

Honored Contributor

I considered getting the teal lit gourd until I saw it wouldn’t ship until late October. ☹️
Honored Contributor

Even my candle rings were advanced order., but not too long of a wait, they ship Sept 5 which isnt too bad.....

Item number:H221384

Shp9/5 Set-2 Autumn Beauty 10" Candle Ringsby Valerie - H221384

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

I was ordering the mini pumpkins and saw that they weren't supposed to come until 10/24. I decorate for fall in early September so that is way too late, especially with most orders taking a little longer. Sadly, I didn't complete my order.

Respected Contributor

I had a similar frustration with a CIJ item.  I ordered matching candle rings, picks and wreath.  Both the picks and the wreath processed and shipped, but after a few days in process, the candle rings moved to backorder status which probably means they won't ship.   In this case, I can use the other items anyway, but there have been other times that I wouldn't have wanted any part of a matching set without all parts of the set.

Valued Contributor

@Spurt -- I ordered the rings too.  I already have a set of two and I love them.  I also got two sets of the picks, and the 16" wreaths.  This is a beautiful set that I'm sure to enjoy for many years Smiley Surprised)

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Fast forward to fall of 2021. I ordered her beaded pumpkin as soon as it aired, I didn;t know till after I placed the order that it was advanced order. Here it is 6 weeks later and the item is on its way and I should received it by 10/22/21. Almost Halloween, won't have much time left for displaying a pumpkin. I have to decide if it is worth the price to keep for such a short period of time or return. Why promise the items if they can't deliver in time.

Honored Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

Fast forward to fall of 2021. I ordered her beaded pumpkin as soon as it aired, I didn;t know till after I placed the order that it was advanced order. Here it is 6 weeks later and the item is on its way and I should received it by 10/22/21. Almost Halloween, won't have much time left for displaying a pumpkin. I have to decide if it is worth the price to keep for such a short period of time or return. Why promise the items if they can't deliver in time.

@Estellee   You have the month of November to enjoy it,  Next year, even longer.  I leave my Fall/Thanksgiving decor up until the day after, when I begin preparing for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

Mousiegirl, I know I have the month of November. I still have not received the item.Ffor the price, it would be nice to enjoy the item for more than a monthCat Mad

Honored Contributor

One of my advanced Valerie orders finally shipped and I should get it this week.

The other advanced order (the one I really wanted, of course!) is still listed as advanced on my order status.  However, the product page no longer says "sold out" or lists it as advanced order.  For the heck of it, I went halfway through the ordering process to see when the estimated delivery would be and it stated 11/1.  That means mine should have already shipped by now.  Hmm.

I think I'll give it another few days and then I'm done checking.  I'll just cancel the darn thing.  I think maybe Somebody is trying to tell me I don't need this anyway.