Esteemed Contributor

Some of Valerie's Fall items on Advanced order.....

[ Edited ]

h219699...."ships before" 10/20.....I understand there are more...but this was the one I was interested in...

I thought I would give a heads up......I'm not sure I want to wait that long...

I put out my Fall stuff right after Labor Day.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Some of Valerie's Fall items on Advanced order.....

I was reading about that on Facebook.  Seems a long time to wait for Fall decor.  It is one thing when the Christmas in July Christmas Decorations are on advance order but the Fall stuff at this point should be ready to ship, or whats the point for this year.

Trusted Contributor

That is disappointing and thanks for posting.  I will start decorating for fall soon, next week. I removed the crackle pumpkin from my cart.  It will go on my wish list and now I will wait for "as is" or clearance price. I wish they would post this info on the item page instead of letting us know at checkout.  Oh well, I am sure they will sell out and the Q will discount any comments here. 

Valued Contributor

So disappointing.  I watched the entire show at 1:00 a.m.  There was no mention of delays or advance orders.  That's really bad.  They should be up front with the information, we all know what's going on in the world.  

On top of that, I had a very difficult time ordering the autumn beauty candle rings.  I kept getting error messages on the app, so I went to my computer (after trying to phone in an order) and the same thing happened.  Eventually, it went through. 

I start my Fall decorating next week.  I'm going to keep waiting patiently for my orders -- wreaths, picks, candle rings and white scroll pumpkins -- because I haven't seen anything like them in retail, and I'm worried the day will come when I won't be able to get Valerie-quality items in the future. 

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven Hope you get everything you ordered.  

From the thread title, I expected a whole list of delayed items, but only one is listed -  maybe that's why we didn't hear lots of warnings.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops -- Unfortunately, EVERYTHING I ordered appeared as 'advance order' in my order status.  I guess the silver lining is they don't charge my card until it ships.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven Fingers crossed things arrive in time to use them this season!

We used to have several shops in town that sold comparable items, but they were gone even before the pandemic trashed other kinds of businesses.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the mini pumpkins in ivory, but Katrina did say they would not ship until October 10th.  Like others, I start decorating for fall soon, so I was  disappointed when she mentioned it. Now I won't receive them until the middle of October.

Frequent Contributor

@Nataliesgramma  H219720 and H223795 are also Advanced Order.  You have to put the item in your cart to see that because it's not listed in the description. 

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I ordered the mini pumpkins in ivory, but Katrina did say they would not ship until October 10th.  Like others, I start decorating for fall soon, so I was  disappointed when she mentioned it. Now I won't receive them until the middle of October.

But she kept saying, hurry and order these or they'll be gone, so I did then find they won't be here till in Octoer.