Trusted Contributor

Re: Some fall decor pics I took today. Warning: contains gratuitous pics of dogs

@crazycockermom

The puppies are precious and the decor is awesome. Love the cat and also the pumpkins on the porch. Bet they look nice all lit up.

Valued Contributor

Re: Some fall decor pics I took today. Warning: contains gratuitous pics of dogs

Beautiful! Especially love the pups. Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Love the puppies. The decor is lovely, too. You did a great job.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom

Beautiful pictures. Everything looks so pretty.

Love your dogs, wreaths and the large pumpkins in front of the dogs.

Happy fall and Halloween.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom,

Love your pics!

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h434/kpilkerton/Fall/Betty%20Boop%20Fall/zg8w-12C-4_zps37c41b59.jpg

Honored Contributor

The doggies are precious!  Love the fall decor too!  Florida is a special and beautiful place to live.  I hope the north winds send you some cool weather to make fall right for you.  Sweet Blessings... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom  Be still my heart -- your puppers are gorgeous!!  Oh, yeah, great decorating too Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Terrific pictures! So glad you shared them.

Regular Contributor

Lovely pictures! I especially love your fireplace--beautiful! Puppies are so cute. Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom  The doggie bed looks comfy enough for me to sleep on it, lol.  Great decor, especially love the last one.