Respected Contributor

Some fall decor pics I took today. Warning: contains gratuitous pics of dogs

First up is an outdoor pic I took for the cocker rescue.  It has Desert Steel pumpkins which I love and Valerie’s fall magnolia wreaths that were on auto delivery.  

AD8F2AA3-A780-4DCA-AF35-EFECCCFB1FB6.jpeg

Next is my fireplace/mantel/hearth.  I have Valerie’s ivory sculpted pumpkins from this year, some mercury glass ones from a few years ago that I adore (came in frost/white, orange and chocolate - I got all three), Luminara lanterns, pedestals from Jill’s show, and Martha Stewart’s skull.  The web looks better in person imo.  Not crazy how it looks so white in the pic, but whatever. 

3A96E65F-B222-4856-8ECC-5252CBAB1F94.jpeg

Here is my Jim Shore Cat and Valerie’s stacking pumpkins.  💜

BFB3AB54-8B2C-4B0E-9648-D9FF004CBEBA.jpeg

And last and least, not crazy about the lighting, looks dull but the flash is too bright, is a vignette in the bathroom with Martha Stewart’s moss (or is it willow, lol) pumpkin and Valerie’s candle ring and velvet pumpkins which go pretty well with it.  

DDA61E8E-C004-4E14-90D9-B46658F89F74.jpeg

It doesn't feel like fall here in Florida, but I’m trying to fake it.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Some fall decor pics I took today. Warning: contains gratuitous pics of dogs

Love your decorations and especially four cute puppies. Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Some fall decor pics I took today. Warning: contains gratuitous pics of dogs

@crazycockermom-

Wow!

so great!

and love the doggies too!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for making me smile !! So cute, and beautiful dogs !

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom  Beautiful decor and dogs! Thanks for sharing with us.

Valued Contributor

Those cockers steel the show... but your decorations are very nice too 🎃🍁🌿🌾🍂 (I miss my cocker...they are so sweet)

Honored Contributor

Everything and everybody looks good.  

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom

Thanks for sharing your cute doggies & Fall decor🎃🍂🍁

I agree it sure doesn't feel like Fall here in FL but they forecast cooler temps next week 88 vs 95😉

Honored Contributor

I can tell who is boss in this home...and rightfully so!...

[ Edited ]

I can tell who is boss in this home...and rightfully so!  Same in my household.

Honored Contributor

You had me at dogs. ❤️🐶

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.