Honored Contributor

Re: Some days just ain't worth the effort!

mominohio - well since so much went wrong yesterday - you should have smooth sailing for months.

You dealt with all that mess in just one day. And now you won't have troubles for a LONG TIME!

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

mominohio - well since so much went wrong yesterday - you should have smooth sailing for months.

You dealt with all that mess in just one day. And now you won't have troubles for a LONG TIME!

@drizzellla

Great thinking! Wouldn't it be grand if we could line up all the silly 'go wrong' stuff right in a row, then have leave of it all for a long stretch? I like that idea!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@drizzellla

Great thinking! Wouldn't it be grand if we could line up all the silly 'go wrong' stuff right in a row, then have leave of it all for a long stretch? I like that idea!

I really think that. Somedays I can't seem to do anything right. But then there are many more days. I can't believe how things go my way or work out for the best

Hope things are going well for you now. .