Respected Contributor

Re: Some Summer Red White & Blue Decor 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Thanks for sharing your patriotic decor!  Best wishes for a wonderful summer.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

It looks beautiful!!! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Count me as another who loves your exuberant Americana, @homedecor1 !   Well done.

Esteemed Contributor

Your home always looks so beautiful and so welcoming!  Decorating is surely your forte!

Hope all is well.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice job, thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia 

I enjoy my Americana theme through the summer months.

I have always been tempted to buy the TT dinnerware in Fireworkfetti or the floral lace pattern.

I can't make my mind up plus not really one that changes out dishes seasonally - although, I might do this mix my fiesta reds and blues with my everyday white dishes.

I like these patterns but can't make my mind up or justify spending the $$$.  If you have Temptations can you let me know what the quality is as its usually hit or miss..and I read reviews because not always same expectations as I have.

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

Thank you!  homedecor1

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you everyone!  I enjoy seasonal decorating and sometimes go a little overboard BUT I've pared down to only the things 1) I can manageably store and 2) only what I will use.

I don't know what the Fall will bring but for now the Red White and Blue lifts my spirits! God Bless America🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids 

I hear ya!!! You sing beautifully .... have a wonderful day!!!💐💐💐

homedecor1

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @homedecor1 !  I have I think 8 sets of TT dishware.  We use it every day (I do switch out for seasons) and in the course of the last 6 years, I may have lost a dessert plate and a mug - I think I dropped the plate on a hard surface and banged the mug hard against the corner of the cabinet.

I run them through the dishwasher and stack them on top of one another.  I haven't noticed any chips.

That said, they are TT and yes, I would agree, sometimes the quality (painting and glazing) is spotty but I don't care.  I still enjoy them, and particularly the fireworkfetti!  Fun, fun, fun.  The bowls are a bit smaller than in some sets and the mugs are adorable little barrels.

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 15.36.42.pngI love this set!

They are heavy so I try to distribute them carefully in the wall cabinets.

I also have poinsettia, harvest, FL vivid green, OW vivid teal, OW vivid spice, OW red, and OW fallfetti.  So yes, with the fireworkfetti that would be 8 sets.  Plus some pieces in romance.

I have some ramekins in the "firework" pattern and I find I like fireworkfetti better.  I almost regretted this last purchase of dishes (fireworkfetti) but as soon as I opened the box I knew I had done the right thing.  I'm just into RW&B this year!

Have fun.

Cogito ergo sum
Contributor

@homedecor1  OMG I love your decorations!! Usually I do Americana for the summer too but so far just can't get in the mood to get everything out. Yours looks great!